Vox Populi Congress 2.0 Back On Schedule!

Recursive

Already Looping
Supporter
The Vox Populi Congress Guide has been amended to include all of my changes based on your feedback and my own observations. Please read it carefully. This should hopefully cover all the problems and edge case situations which arose during the pilot test of the system. Fingers crossed that it will be smooth sailing from here on out.

A reminder that the deadline for proposals for Session #2 is December 16th, 2022 at 12 AM CST. The Vox Populi Congress is back on schedule and will continue to follow the original monthly format.

The Proposal & Ratification Queues thread is now live as well!

Last edited:
1670014236470.png

Joke aside, the amount of work you've been putting into this is incredible! Thank you!

I have finished sweeping the forum. All old threads have been moved to the Archive subforum. Threads will be moved to the Archive each month if they haven't been posted in for one month.

Previous release threads have been separated from the rest and moved to the Archive > Previous Releases subforum.

Things are nice and tidy now at last. Next (at some point), I'll focus on improving the sticky threads.

Top Bottom