VP Modpack: Magnus Mutatio

I have the same issue as the other people are reporting, stuck with a city event that can't be resolved because it doesn't appear. Unable to progress the game from there.

Also having the other issue mentioned here that one of the file path is too long for windows to copy when extracting the archive with the "(6a) Community Balance Overhaul - Compatibility Files (EUI)" file on windows 7. Not a huge issue, can be worked around by renaming the file to something shorter and then extracting, renaming again to the original name once extracted.

Both of these issues are on the most recent beta (February 9th) on the Improved-Interface zip.

I have the same issue as the other people are reporting, stuck with a city event that can't be resolved because it doesn't appear. Unable to progress the game from there.

Also having the other issue mentioned here that one of the file path is too long for windows to copy when extracting the archive with the "(6a) Community Balance Overhaul - Compatibility Files (EUI)" file on windows 7. Not a huge issue, can be worked around by renaming the file to something shorter and then extracting, renaming again to the original name once extracted.

Both of these issues are on the most recent beta (February 9th) on the Improved-Interface zip.

have a look here, newer versions to play on

https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...lity-crash-fixes-dedicated-server-fix.663567/

Anyone else sad that submarines are near useless now vs any naval units? :(
And I mean any, regardless of technological gap.
Been looking for the right files to edit the submarines out in this modpack but so far haven't managed.

the CP + EUI version cause crash after pressing next turn on first turn , am looking for modpack for CP + EUI but nothing working , this version crash and the automatic installer gives some errors , any help apprecited

the CP + EUI version cause crash after pressing next turn on first turn , am looking for modpack for CP + EUI but nothing working , this version crash and the automatic installer gives some errors , any help apprecited

I’ve been having this exact same issue. Fresh install, no settings changed.

Is there an up-to-date version or does someone knows about a similar comprehensive modpack ? Such a pain to download/subscribe to a lot of different mods there and through Steam, yet I'd like to play to VP with extra content

Very interested in an up to date version of the Magnus Mutatio Modpack. For the life of me I can't get a custom modpack to run stable when playing multiplayer, and my buddies and I can't go back to playing without 3rd and 4th components.

Anyone tested a modpack with my More Wonders for VP mod? There were some issues with this mod when creting a package, but I couldn't fix them without any feedback.

Anyone tested a modpack with my More Wonders for VP mod? There were some issues with this mod when creating a package, but I couldn't fix them without any feedback.
I'm playing the newest versin of VP (2.1.1) bundled into a modpack with MW, UCS, 34UC and a few other things. It all runs nicely apart from one super annoying thing. Around 80% of the time, when I'm already playing and want to load earlier save, the game crashes to desktop. If anyone could troubleshoot that, or at least point me some directions to troubleshoot it myself, that would be great.
EDIT: If I exit to main menu first and then load, it's working ok it seems ...

Last edited:
Mod list?

Mod list?
upload_2022-5-13_22-0-45.png

Maybe SaveUtils.lua used in WonderPlanner cause the crash? But in single player and reload the game so often and nothing bad happens.
Try without it and tell me if it crashes.

Maybe SaveUtils.lua used in WonderPlanner cause the crash? But in single player and reload the game so often and nothing bad happens.
Try without it and tell me if it crashes.
Still crashes without that lua, don't know, maybe need to do a fresh install ...

Keep reporting. But I'm happy More Wonders works in multiplayer. After some reports I was slightly resigned.

How do I increase maximum players in multiplayer? This mod overrides everything.

Top Bottom