VP Session 2: The close races

Stalker0

Baller Magnus
As we head into the home stretch on VP session 2, here are the races that are still pretty close (anything with an 11 vote gap or lower). We have a good number of them, some on a knife's edge going one way or the other. Considering people returning from holidays, we might see some shakeups!!!

(2-02) City-State Coup Mechanic Proposals​

Top section is within 9 votes

(2-04) Proposal: Iron is revealed earlier at Mining, instead of Bronze Working​

8 votes

(2-11) Proposal: Higher maintenance for later buildings​

5 votes

(2-13 & 2-03) Early Naval Unit Rework Proposals​

The bottom section 3 votes

(2-14) Proposal: Remove religious resistance from religious buildings​

9 votes

(2-19) Proposal: Decrease Workshop Cost from 350 to 250 hammers​

1 vote!

(2-20) Buff Manufactory Proposals​

11 votes

(2-30) More Processes Proposals​

3 vote gap for all 3 options. So close you can taste it!

(2-34) Proposal: Give Indonesia Jungle/Forest start bias​

7 votes

(2-41) Proposal: Amphitheater Split​

7 votes

(2-56) Lategame Unit Tweaks Proposals​

3 votes!!!!!

Last edited:
It would be cool to add links to the polls

Given the massive changes that @azum4roll ’s changes to the lumber mill/logging camp proposal will make to the workshop, I really think this ought to be struck down. These two proposals aren’t conflicting, but they are changing too many things on the same building, making the effect of the changes difficult to assess
True, but it doesn't necessarily mean that it would be implemented at the same time. There could be separate patches for that.

True, but it doesn't necessarily mean that it would be implemented at the same time. There could be separate patches for that.
Both proposals were made without considering the other. Over-correcting is the obvious outcome.

Both proposals were made without considering the other. Over-correcting is the obvious outcome.
I did link to the workshop proposal in mine. Recursive removed it, so he already considered them to be not related enough.

I don’t understand why you would want to buff the Huns, Polynesia, and Inca by making manufactories proc their UI’s adjacency bonuses. What does that serve? Did these 3 civs need a GEngineer synergy? Do people really want these 3 civs buffed in this way?

Why isn’t that proposal for boosting basic improvements (farms/mills)?

Last edited:
Top Bottom