1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Vpre 38 9624 Hawk eye promotion for Tracker

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by buck beach, Jul 23, 2017.

1. buck beach

buck beach Chieftain

My promotion to Level one Hawk eye had no effect to my unit's sight distance. Don't know if bug corrected in later a update as I spent the better part of 3 days (computer time) trying to update to latest SVN. Even tried JosEPH II's 7z download and it failed to show that the mod was updated (when hovering over the flag). Note other promotions have worked as intended so far.
    I use Steam version but updates past the 9624 also didn't show.
    Buck

BTW I have know idea how I was able to update to the subject version from 37.

2. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

That promo doesn't effect the distance of sight, it effects the quality of invisibility detection and extends that quality outward. You should review (there's a link in the v37 player's guide) the Hide And Seek game option intro for a deeper understanding.

3. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Warlord

Hunting Sight are the promotions that increase the range of sight and they are not available until much later than trackers.

4. buck beach

buck beach Chieftain

Thanks fellows for clarifying my misunderstanding.