Wal-Mart to sell guns again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that my local Wal-Mart ever stopped.
Same here. The gun shop at my Wal-Mart has and always will be open.

Same here. The gun shop at my Wal-Mart has and always will be open.

that's the coolest thing about freedom: you know for sure the shop that sells it will never, I repeat never close. Hear that liberals???

that's the coolest thing about freedom: you know for sure the shop that sells it will never, I repeat never close. Hear that liberals???
I live in a very conservative area. The reason why it wouldn't close is because we'd revolt and throw down the government. ;) We'd git our guns an blast anybody who's itching to git rid of the guns. They know what's good for them, so they won't try their luck.

I live in a very conservative area. The reason why it wouldn't close is because we'd revolt and throw down the government. ;) We'd git our guns an blast anybody who's itching to git rid of the guns. They know what's good for them, so they won't try their luck.

Damn straight. I bet the governmens is terrified of your area. their army would be no match for a weel-armed and motivated American militia.

Damn straight. I bet the governmens is terrified of your area. their army would be no match for a weel-armed and motivated American militia.

Totally. Especially one from Cleveland, Ohio.

The government fears the day that Walmart has a BOGOF offer.

Totally. Especially one from Cleveland, Ohio.
I'm not in Cleveland. Also, if the government can't beat a bunch of terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan, just think what they'd have to go through down here in the sticks. ;)

If the US government tried to take away the American people's fregunsredom, the American people would rise and with one voice say "NO", just like they did when the US govt tried to take people's guns during Hurrican Katrina. Other nations might prefer to live as slaves; not the US of Christ-damn A.

Their colours don't bleed.

If the US government tried to take away the American people's fregunsredom, the American people would rise and with one voice say "NO", just like they did when the US govt tried to take people's guns during Hurrican Katrina. Other nations might prefer to live as slaves; not the US of Christ-damn A.

Their colours don't bleed.

You are killin me today, dude. :lol:

If I remember right, some Wal-Marts are open 24/7. That means you can in the middle of the night buy a shotgun, new tires, a cheese cake, a microwave oven and some jewelry in the same store. And here the grocery stores had to close at 20.00 just a few years ago.

More money to Michael Moore?
That was K-Mart.

Walmart decided to drop gun sales in some stores in 2006 because ... they weren't selling.

Of course, having a black president may have changed that trend.

Typically, even in the 24/7 Wal-Marts, the specialty shops like eyecare, haircuts, and the automotive bays are closed down by 7 to 9pm. You can go buy a case of oil 24/7, but you'll have to wait til the next day to get 4 new tires put on.

We need guns at Wal-Mart. That way, when the government attacks us, we'll be able to shoot down their Apaches and B-52s and knock out their tanks.

If there were no guns, this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege would have never happened.

Think about it. Or is the loss of innocent life unimportant to you all? I'm actually pro-guns only because it's impossible to remove them all. But if it was possible to eliminate all the guns in the world, I would do it. Worst invention ever.

So instead of 100 places to buy guns near here there are 101. I don't see how this changes anything :p

It is a matter of convenience. Where else can you can get your dum-dums as well as your baby formula?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom