1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanna join our MP game? 3 regular players.

Discussion in 'RoM Multiplayer' started by Antmanbrooks, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Antmanbrooks

Antmanbrooks Prince

Since CiV is currently garbage and not a patch (pardon the pun) on RoM:AND, me and 2 friends have gone back to playing RoM:AND 1.75 and it's brilliant.

We are all UK based and usually play 2-3 times a week at roughly 7pm-11.30pm.

We link up via Hamachi and talk over Skype, if anyone out there is looking for a multiplayer game just drop me a private message.

We have it working with very few OOS messages, maybe 1 a session if we are unlucky so it's a fairly well paced game and we can usually progress a game to conclusion over about 10-15 sessions. We're of different abilities (Prince-Emperor) and generally not warmongers, though we do engage in wars with each other as well as the AI. We're all backstabbing political deviants though.

2. .5elf

.5elf Chieftain

You are talking 7-11ish GMT? I am on EST so whats that 6+ hrs? I can play from 7- 10 your time. I work in the evenings so in fact thats pretty perfect for me.

I dont have a mic for my pc sorry to say, so I will be forced to use the good ole keyboard to communicate.

To contact me ----> a (dot) guzman (dot) acha (at) gmail (dot) com

3. gdambrauskas

gdambrauskas Warlord

hey guys,

drop me info on how to contact you.

My email gdambrauskas@yahoo.com

i am also EST, so weekends is my time to play.

4. Antmanbrooks

Antmanbrooks Prince

I'm opening this up again for anyone who wants to trial a game. Weekends and weekdays after 7pm GMT are best for us. There are two other players but to start with it might be easier to trial a game with any of you who fancy playing?

We play using;

We play on Monarch difficulty mostly, though we are about ready to move to Emperor I reckon. Games styles are mixed, one of us has a pacifist and culture building style of play, another is a warmongering empire builder and finally I'm a defensive, espionage player.

To play successfully alongside us you'll need hamachi and most probably skype as typing will be too much of a ball-ache.

I hope you join us soon.

:nuke:

5. sukha

sukha Chieftain

Drop me a message if u ever decide to play, Skype: Nesferath