1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Want to try some of your saves!

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall - Dawn of Civilization' started by Gritzeldrei, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Gritzeldrei

Gritzeldrei Chieftain

Being a new player in this game, I would like to see and try your guys saves! I would like to see your guys' strategies in action and improve my gameplay. This thread can be a hub for new players like me to see proper gameplay of this mod. This can also be a hub for messing around and having fun with other peoples save. This could also be good for showing off your victories to show us peasants on how its meant to be played

Leoreth likes this.
  2. Emperor Peter

Emperor Peter Warlord

I wasn't trying for the UHV in this one but it could have been done easily by building some settlers.

3. Malchar

Malchar Prince

Here's a save from my Egypt UHV on regent difficulty. You should be able to win by maxing the culture slider for a few turns. I am currently playing a continuation from here where I discovered firearms in 1270 AD and expanded through Ethiopia with 3 additional cities.

I'm interested if anyone has a good method for holding onto the Jewish holy city through all of the conquerors. In my continued play, I lost it to the Romans and never bothered to get it back. I never had to face the Arabs or Seljuk Turks, so I'm not sure what military they're working with.

Attached Files: