want to try this out... anyone?

it's from morrowind. when ever some one was trying to kill you the would say something deragatory, like 'you n'wah!' i always thought it was funny.

what speed computer do you have? whats your gfx card?

Don't remember the speed, at least 1.0 Ghz, got a radeon 9200 SE... but I play on 3 different computers.
The one that's mine has been freezing for 3-4 weeks and I just recently discovered he's blowing 71 degrees celcius tops, wich seems to be too much.
It's the only one that can run civ iv though, well.. like it should, I mean.

I'm investing lotsa my time in trying to fix the freezing...
but unfortunately that means I run around from house to house (and town to town) with these pc's, which sometimes makes me miss the mails (I'm slowing down our game).

I try to do each turn as fast as possible though, but I guess you guys are in other PBEM's too, so it probably won't bother you too much.

if it is a problem, you could always kick me out of the game though,
I'm allready glad I know how to handle the mails and got this PBEM-stuff to work.

friendly greetz
7 ^^

nah, I don't think anyone minds, after all it is your pbem!

try adding an intake fan, or one that blows out the top. I picked mine up off the floor and onto a milk crate and lost a couple of degrees!

I've sent a mail without save file by accident, the right one is coming right after it ^^

Hey guys. This is going really fast it's great. However, turns out I'm going out of the country for christmas. I didn't know this was happening, and where I'll be going they won't have civ 4 probably. I'll only be gone for a week, and it'll be over christmas so maybe you guys would be too busy anyway?

Hope this isn't too big of a problem =/

we'll just send it to someone else :) j/k i don't have a problem waiting a week.
when do you leave? where you going?

not a problem with me- thanks for letting us know. sounds like serious fun- Christmas in London. Cormacc

Well guys, I'm off to Calgary (opposite way we should be going) in T minus 1 and a half hours. Then, from Calgary I go the exact opposite way to London. Have a Merry Christmas, and I'll see you guys in a week.

the last savefile I got doesn't seem to work. :(
it gave errors while downloading it and if I try to run it, my game returns to desktop.
help?

nrseven said:
the last savefile I got doesn't seem to work. :(
it gave errors while downloading it and if I try to run it, my game returns to desktop.
help?

I'll resend it. did you upgrade to 1.52 yet?

probs again.
upon loading the game it asks me for Jerry####'s password.
you'll probably have to resend, I tried with opening from savefile and downloaded it twice from the mail.. didn't really help. the savefile's name is correct but it's like you didn't do your turn or something.
srry for the delay ^^.

Top Bottom