War Against The EU

soccerrules

Chieftain
I just fixed some spelling errors in the Pediaicons file and now the mod is ready to be released :D . It still needs to get new buildings and a new tech tree, but that will come later (Thats because I dont know how to add them :lol: ). Any help to add buildings and the tech tree would be greatly appreciated :) .

Now here is the background for the mod:

The European Union has decided to join to become one nation and has conquered Earth, but the other nations have set up colonies on other planets across the galaxy. The other nations have been severely weakned, but have made an alliance to go to war with the EU. The other nations have more colonies, but the EU has far stronger planets. The Americans have invested all their efforts to research a super-weapon called the Hydro Carbon Bomb, which can decimate whole planets. Who will win the war for the galaxy?

This is a space mod using Vadus's space terrain. There are 24 new units added so far. I am very new at modding, so help would be apperciated. Please post suggestion for this mod. This mod also uses an edited version of Vadus's galaxy map.

Difficulty of Nation:

Arabs (Hard)
Mongols (Medium)
Korea (Easy)
Japan (Easy)
India (Medium)
Chinese (Hard)
America (Easy)
Zulu (Hard)
Egypt (Hard)
EU (Hardest)

(Difficulty as in difficulty to beat the game)

Edit: I cannot seem to be able to upload the file. I know I'm not doing anythink wrong (atleast I think), but it won't work. I clicked the Manage Attachments, then in that window, browse, then selected the zip file and double clicked on it and then clicked upload. It only brought the "Cannot Find Server" page.

I have figured out the problem, the files exceed the total amount of space you can use for files. Well now that I figured out the problem, can Thunderfall give me more space to post the mod?

Edit: The file is almost 20 MB, so can I please have 18 MB more space to post my mod?

War against EU.

ROFLMAO.

Talking about political correctness.... :lol:

Gotta see this one though :)

- kirby

I've gotta agree with Muffins. The EU needs super-doom-death-ships! I shall smash the fat, overconfidant American fools! :devil2: :satan: :evil:
(please ignore the fact that I am an American)

Muffins....you aren't European...your British, you've got your own Commonwealth....so who cares about the French-led EU :p

Besides, many Americans(Myself included) admire and respect Britain and its excellent Prime Minister, plus we still use your Imperial System of measurement you gave us.....

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Muffins....you aren't European...your British, you've got your own Commonwealth....so who cares about the French-led EU :p

Besides, many Americans(Myself included) admire and respect Britain and its excellent Prime Minister, plus we still use your Imperial System of measurement you gave us.....
hmmm ... :dubious: you want me to post a map showing that Britain is in Europe? :rolleyes: Or do you want me to post a really long and boring extract of European Law saying that the citizens of all member EU states automatically have European citizenship and can exercise their rights in regards to he European Parliament and European supreme court? :hmm:

... and as for Tony Blair (who seems to be hated here and loved like a god 'over there') and the Imperial System ... you can keep them. Blairs days as PM are numbered and the Imperial system is getting ditched for the Metric system ... which is a MUCH more sensible system :D

If you take the trouble to fly over, we can even gift-wrap Blair for you! :D

Yes, why do you hate Darth Blair so much? Unfotunutly he's still going to get a third term since there are plenty of idiots whole still vote for labour and the torries arn't a viable alternative.

One sugestion, the UK should have our own empire

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
....so who cares about the French-led EU ....

:lol: Napoleon is not dead !! I didn't know that Europe was french !! Very good news !!! :lol:

Well you guys seem to be the most influencial member of the EU. As a rule, the most influencal member of a group is always the leader. I have nothing against Frence people, but I find the actions of the French Government of late to be deplorable. Please elect someone else other than Jasque Chirac! Please! I want my country and yours to be friends again!

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Well you guys seem to be the most influencial member of the EU. As a rule, the most influencal member of a group is always the leader. I have nothing against Frence people, but I find the actions of the French Government of late to be deplorable. Please elect someone else other than Jasque Chirac! Please! I want my country and yours to be friends again!

You know a lot of european people know very well who are their friends in these times of WAR !! :ar15:
... But between friends we can say things that are not very pleasant when we don't agree its why we are friends ... :beer:

:banana:

frenchman said:
You know a lot of european people know very well who are their friends in these times of WAR !! :ar15:
Jacques Chirac has less and less supporter even in his own team ... But between friends we can say things that are not very pleasant when we don't agree its why we are friends ... :beer:

:banana:

Not to continue the offtopic stuff, but there has always been a love/hate relationship with France and the entire world. Admit it, you guys like it that way.

For real though, Chirac (and the French people) can disagree with Bush and our Iraq policy all he wants but selling us out at the UN is not cool. Also, going against NATO sending troops to Afghanistan to ensure peaceful democratic elections is petty. The only reason to be against such a thing is because he wants to oppose GW Bush at every turn.

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Why dont you like him? and why would you want to be a part of the EU? Your currency is worth more than the Euro is.
:hmm: That's like me saying "Why would you want New England to be part of the US"

@Phant - I agree. We should have our own empire ... the problem is that the blinking colonial riff-raff have their own 'democracy' and and don't want to enjoy the benevolent rule of the British Empire anymore :rolleyes:

hmmm ... they might need to work on their 'democracy' thing a little more ... last time the guy who came second won :lol:

I'll keep quiet now ... sorry for the off-topic thread-jacking :D

muffins said:
hmmm ... they might need to work on their 'democracy' thing a little more ... last time the guy who came second won :lol:

I'll keep quiet now ... sorry for the off-topic thread-jacking :D

Don't apologize for the off-topic thread-jacking, but please feel free to do so for being a really cool guy.

Moderator Action: No trolling.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Where's the download!

Top Bottom