War Hammer 40,000 Mod

muffins said:
I think that the mod is dead

... ashes to ashes ... dust to dust ... and all that :(

What a horrible thought that all that effort put into making those great units was wasted. What about a sceniaro then? Surely there must be enough units for that?

Goldflash said:
Go away, leave me alone.

Will you continue making the MOD if I leave you alone?

nag nag nag.

whine whine whine

Assuming this is really dead (as is your right as you were the author), can you post whatever alpha / beta / XXX that you had. Maybe somebody else can pick it up and run with it.

Nope. I won't. Don't ask again. And don't ask why. I have my reasons, and I don't have to disclose them. Now go away, leave me alone, and let this thread die, please.

too bad this was the mod I was keeping my CiV III alive for.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.... I mean we got all the units we need for the Orks, Humans, and possibly the Chaos as well. I won't do too much work on it until I get the FF mod done, though.

Lets see, Great Apple made three Eldar Tanks. So in order to have a decent Eldar civ we will need Eldar infantry units(i'm not yet that familiar with this race), Eldar walkers(whatever they are called) and maybe a few air units.

After the Eldar, the Tao have the most units at a total of one...:blush: with Smoking Mirror's Fire Warrior. The Fire Warrior could be easily recolored to black to make it a stealth team. Then after that we need Tao battlesuits like Crisis or Broadsides, Drones(Gun and Sniper varieties), Devilfish transport and Hammerhead Tank, Ethereals and Pirahnas. Maybe some Kroot and that other new race they just added as well.

The Necrons, Dark Eldar and Tyranids have no units that I'm aware of.

UthahJazz7 made a Tau Hammerhead Tank, IIRC.

Hikaro Takayama said:
UthahJazz7 made a Tau Hammerhead Tank, IIRC.

Wow, I don't think that I ever looked at this thread before tonight. And what's the first thing I read, a reference to myself. :)

Umm, I never knowingly made any War Hammer units. It may be that a tank I created was going to be used in the mod or something. I can't think of which one it'd be though.

Errm, Yeah, I meant that it was made by Smoking Mirror (who STILL hasn't put his stuff in the unit artist's library so that we can find it easy).

The Hammerhead tank is in the same thread as his Tau Warrior, I think.

I have a few other 40k models sitting on my computer unfinished, if anybody would like them. Because I made them in OFX any other program won't retain the skelletons or texture attachments, although I can export them fine to 3DS format (or a few other major formats).

IIRC I still have a grot worker model, a wave serpent, and what I consider to be a rather poor battlewagon... I seem to remember there were one or two more, but I'm not sure.

I'll pitch in to do whatever when Playground is done.

I can make M-units. I'm not totally useless. :mischief:

Top Bottom