War in BTS

Ninjatrey

Chieftain
I am playing as Egypt as Hatsepsut on Noble difficulty and I captured 3 cities from America In an Ax rush. I declared war on Arabia and captured Medina which is the Islamic and Taoist holy city both with shrines. But the war has come to a point where my units can't capture any cities becouse of thair forces but they can't capture Medina either.I am falling behind in production due to war warriness and Arabia has better troops than me.(Ax vs.masemen and War elephants) and for peace they want medina which is the basis for my economy plus no one will help me even my allies the Greeks. Any advice on how to win the war?

Attachments

• Civ4BTS save file.CivBeyondSwordSave
    246.8 KB · Views: 48
yep, post save.

well the ai often accepts peace when it doesnt "see" how it could win the war. that means that you simply have to kill arabias SOD to get peace cheap. :D

Sounds like you need to convince them that any chance of peace for them is a good idea.

I agree with Mystyfly, see if you can't do some more damage to them. Sometimes even killing a few of their units can change an AI's opinion pretty quickly.

Use guerilla tactics, get his units alone and surround them with your forces, picking them off one at a time, watch the ai cry and beg for mercy.

How do I post a save?

Use guerilla tactics, get his units alone and surround them with your forces, picking them off one at a time, watch the ai cry and beg for mercy.

that's not how you post a save! :crazyeye:

when you're replying to a post, under additional options you'll see "Attach Files" and a button "Manage Attachments". it'll let you upload a file directly from your hard drive. nothing to do with guerillas at all.

Also, the AI will almost always request that you give them a city in exchange for peace. Many times they will settle for much less in reality; try offering them a tech or two and a lot of times that will be enough. I've had an AI demand a city for peace, and then I just offered them 50:gold: and they made peace.

Top Bottom