War or Peace

When do we end this war?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nobody

Gangster
Ok as you all know the war has been going better lately, and TnT has just began peace talks, so this poll is to find the will of the people.

Do we want to sign peace now?
Do we want to sign peace later after our invasion of the iron lands?
Do we want to destroy the enemy?

This poll isnt binding as we still have to negoiate such things and there would be a final ratifying poll before any treaty was signed, this is just so the Foreign console knows how to act.

For more infomation see the Foreign affairs consulate or the TnT negoation thread.

I voted for other because it should definately be later but it depends on the circumstances of the game. If we can make it a relatively painless and quick win then there is no point making peace because having the continent to ourselves would be a big advantage. However if it going to drag on and we begin to lose a lot of ground to the other 2 teams, then even if we a winning the war we should seek peace so we can divert resouces back into science, growth and expansion. In the end i wouldn't be comfortable making peace until we are significantly stronger then TNT (at the moment we are fairly even) that way if they do start giving us problems later on, we can finish them off quickly. In the end whether we go for war or peace should depend on the overall game situation and atm i think were keeping up fairly well with the other 2 teams and TNT are still strong enough to hurt us

On the other hand our invasion could fail and we will have to fight a eternal war until the other contient come and pick us both off.

We cant take them in a conventional manner, because of thier immos, but thier leaders are morons who send them out into jungle preditibaly in huge stacks, right into an ambush. We have bleed them out over a long time, and maybe we can sneak a raiding party all the way around the contient and take em out.

We should launch the offensive right after a major stack moves into the jungle, to prevent reinforcement. Thier cities MUST be razed, we need to cause them lasting damage to thier ecomony. We cant risk them recovering a town.

Top Bottom