War Plans

Make peace with Merlot do not means we become their allies. It just saves us some WW. I think Ama will understand, provided Merlot accept.

Yeah, I just don't think that Amazon will be that understanding. How close are they to finishing off Merlot? Do we have any idea?

I like coming out of the fog as you suggest Alltriia, we would need to move our ships though, maybe not all of them leave one for a seafood at least. We really don't want them to know when the attack is coming.

EDIT: They had stated about 3-4 turns ago that they would have Merlot finished in no more then Ten. So I would say 6-7 more turns. They have been drafting consistently for several turns now.

Edit2: I'm glad to hear you mom is doing better Bulb. I think we may have to wait until Merlot is gone if the ETTT is binding us to not attacking anyone until Merlot is finished.

Coming out of the fog is a good idea, pity Quat has 3 frigates in that coast.

Unless we can have a good bunch of frigates in the area, this won't work. I'm also afraid that if we wait too much - and 6-7 turns are a lot - they can have more troops in their homeland. Not mentioning their galleons: are they attacking Merlot or just sitting in the fog to be ready to react to us?

BTW, i'd like to start researching this turn (just begun).

For what do we need ceasefire with mer. There is no WW from this war, because there is no fighting or not?

For research I would like some money more and perhaps 1 culturte turn. When we research our goal must be clear.

Ama has got RR also.

Well damn I didn't know you had actually fight to get WW, I though just being at war was enough. So no need for any sort of truce with Merlot.

Well we have RR now as well!

For WW (from my memory and german dgs)
You must lost units not in your territory, if you lost towns you get also points. A little if you lost units in your territory. So we get much WW from the lost of units near copper but not so much from the lost of units in Injinya (not clear for me what team has the culture).

Turn 1360
Quat research mil-sci with 4 turns now. To build line-ships.
What kind of war-plans have we in the moment.

NAP with Ama til 1500, in a few turns is without pact, they recruit every turn look at their power-graph

Attachments

• 1360 power.JPG
    1360 power.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 186
Turn 1360
Quat research mil-sci with 4 turns now. To build line-ships.
What kind of war-plans have we in the moment.

NAP with Ama til 1500, in a few turns is without pact, they recruit every turn look at their power-graph
IIRC Ama is tied to 10 more turns of peace after the end of the NAP (as we are, of course).

War plans for Quat? Load the EIs and attack, if it is on me.

I think we need more detail then that since they are at the same parity as us, they have frigates we need to worry about. Not to mention they probably have RR now themselves, we need to check to see if they can build MGs.

We see, what hey doand build in their cities. It's more important to see, if they 've troops to land at our shores, most are not good defended.

We see, what hey doand build in their cities. It's more important to see, if they 've troops to land at our shores, most are not good defended.

We should probably fix that, get at least one MG per city.

So When should we start our war against Quat? Quat will have MG's in their spoke in 4 turns, there island has one building in 10. They don't have any civics to rush troops.

Few hours left this turn, let's load the Ships and cover them with frigates.

I propose to declare next turn. We need a vote. Of course i'm for start.

I'm for it, the longer we wait the worse it will be.

I also propose at least burning the Quat cities on the Spoke. Maybe even proposing a NAP with CDZ?

OK, i loaded all the EIs in Mizar's area, one with the GG. they can land next turn.
I'm considering to take the 2 northernmost cities with an amphibious atteck, sacrificing one unit.
My main concern are the frigates, mainly the 2 in the east.
I've seen that cav scout logged some hour ago, so probably if we attack at the very beginning of next turn (some 3 hours from now) we can sink 2 frigates in port.
I'm also planning to attack the one right N of the N-West city, then finish it with an EI.

Almost well done the troops movements, aside the frigates near the former Mavs' isle.

Now that Quat's navy is gone it i moved them S and kept only the one in the "watchpoint".

When i logged i've found CDZ asking dor Corps. Since they gave us RR, i accepted. I hope it's OK.

I'm waiting for your OK to start the fireworks.

Have we run this idea by Amazon? I think they are still fighting Merlot. Didn't we agree to wait until they finished off Merlot? And I am guessing we still haven't got an answer from CDZ.

Also, are our cities on Comet (and elsewhere) adequately defended?

Those are my concerns. Otherwise, I leave it to your judgment.

Trys, Ama didn't even answered to our proposal about their gold request.
We're still awaiting for CDZ answer, until now they just told us that they're preparing an answer.

The moment is perfect for a sneak attack, once lost their 2 main cities Quat will be crippled forever.

The cities on Anjennida are not so well defended, but we have troops in the forts. In any case, i doubt that Ama will concede OB to Quat, until they have a NAP with us.

I will inform them in game, the surprise is our best weapon.

Let's start our righteous crusade.

I don't think Amazon will take it easely as they are affraid that Q will ally with Merlot and give all the techs away.

I say we wait(for now) as we really need to re-inforce our cities and build more units.

EDIT: Or we send a message to Amazon announcing that we're about to invade Q and that's that. But I would like to have a group consensus before we do anything on the war front.
I do agree that the time is right, but the conditions might not be great.

Sorry Alt.

Alea jacta est!

I started the thing. I've sent an ingame message to both Ama and CDZ:
dear Amazon (CDZ), we're goin' to declare on Quatronia. We can't wait your long time for answers. I'm sure you understand.
Unfortunately my plan for an amphibious attack is aborted, due to the fact that the first rifle i launched, promoted to C1+pinch, left the CG2 rifle unscratched. so i was forced to land our troops. We must be prepared to lose some cannon, but next turn the 2 cities will fall. Quat simply can't react.

If we wait for the diplo we'll wait forever. It's more than a month we sent a message to CDZ and they just told us they're thinking an answer.

In any case, even if Quat will ally with Merlot (which i doubt unless they suicide against we 3), Merlot does not have the gold for massive upgrades. I doubt Quat will give Merlot techs and gold just to piss off everybody.

Ah, rats!
Please, wait for other people before doing something like this.

I don't think Amazon will be glad with this. This might be even worst than Mizar.

EDIT: This will also might very likely come down as breach of treaty as we're still in the ETTT. Also, the odds are atrocious. We're doomed.

Ah, rats!
Please, wait for other people before doing something like this.

I don't think Amazon will be glad with this. This might be even worst than Mizar.

EDIT: This will also might very likely come down as breach of treaty as we're still in the ETTT. Also, the odds are atrocious. We're doomed.
I've seen Alpha completely on my side and Trys almost. I asked for a quick answer since i've tried a total surprise attack.
In any case, aside the ETT, we never had a pact of any kind with Quat.
And if diplomacy needs the time we've seen, it's game over before they come to an agreement.

We too felt a bit asleep, lately. We did nothing active on any front.
Not aggressive enough to win a game, to my taste.
Not on military, not on research. Time to move things.

Top Bottom