1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

War wariness and rebellions from negative amenity

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by vranasm, Oct 22, 2016.

1. vranasm

vranasm Deity

I am really surprise no one discusses it yet, because yet again we meet design with spawning units out of thin air.

So situation, I was declared war by germany on me, the war went okish, since i met my target capturing 2 cities and liberating 1 city state.

I suffered some hickup and got pillaged some tiles, that led to having "war wariness" in capital city (and pretty huge at that one - we talk here -6 ww).
    Now the game doesn't even say what is wrong...you just have there penalty for something...

so the war ends...i won... and the penalty is still there...like what?! Since I remembered from one stream that possible cause is pillaged improvements/districts, I slowly fixed the situation.

So after 20+ turns, the penatly is still there (repairing districts is not easy stuff). But to my surprise i have 2 cities with huge WW penalties and the other has NOTHING pillaged/destroyed!!

To make matters worse... you guessed it...the game randomly decides that it has 'engouh' and just randomly spawns military units around you city when you run negative amenity...and we don't talk here about some insignificant stuff, it takes your best unit... first spawns were 2 cavalry and the last one now was 3 cavalry+artillery?!

like seriously?

So anyone knows how the ww mechanic even work? from what I saw the WW slowly fades after i repaired everything in capital, but in the ohter city i am sitting at -4 WW with no apparent reason?!

2. Kozmos

Kozmos Jew Detective

Try restarting the game if you have no active wars. I think it's a bug of some kind where the weariness doesn't go away.