War

had a look on the save. i would move:
1) - east on dyes (sic!)
2) - land NM and horse on empty roaded plain. there is a risk to lose them of course. but they might try and hold Lulz, then they have to keep 2 units in Kommune.
3) - you may even want to advance the lone sword there
4) - north: move whole stack back to hill 1ne
5) - all ships back to LE and load, so to land 6 troops next to Saragossa next turn

6) this MAY get you two things: a serious threat to Saragossa and the Bengasi iron; plus cutting them off 1 lux.

7) personally, i would also rush the galley in OO. you finally have to get something moving along the southern coast.

t_x
1 Yes. It is safer. I'd fortify one reg NM to welcome 2+1 Horses.
2. Sure. They "understood" our plan and move stack from Sarragossa to capture our 11's stack. Let demonstrate that "it is".
3. Exactly.
4. Sure. with some degree of luck we may capture Sarragossa by sudden.
5. Sword from Gold mnt back on ship. On the ships will be: reg sword, 2 Archers, vet NM, 2 Vet Sword. I prefer 1 more NM, but we can take it only from HH.
6. Yes, this is main idea.
7. So am I. But nothing decisive with that... Somehow we need to put second granary on operation.

Any ideas for Workers? Urgently road to HH?

4) How about this alternative:
- leave the 3/4 NM fortified so it can heal
- retreat the rest of the stack 1 S, so it will look like our units there have retreated to join the eastern campaign. (They will probably send their units even further away from Saragossa then.)
- move more units on the road S of HH (eg the two cats and 2 horses)...
- next turn the whole stack moves on the hill 2SW of Saragossa and 6 units land on the jungle... :D

4) How about this alternative:
- leave the 3/4 NM fortified so it can heal
- retreat the rest of the stack 1 S, so it will look like our units there have retreated to join the eastern campaign. (They will probably send their units even further away from Saragossa then.)
- move more units on the road S of HH (eg the two cats and 2 horses)...
- next turn the whole stack moves on the hill 2SW of Saragossa and 6 units land on the jungle... :D
No. Next turn 6 stack will unload somwhere anyway next turn. It will be more efficient with contemporary stike from front. Played half turn. It is black galley near Luz. It may reach O-O in 2 turns. What can we do about that? Worst case with Archer and Hoplite.
Edit: played. Decided to rush in OO and ho;d Sea Battle. If it will be lost 2 horses will cover.

Attachments

• 531.jpg
    531.jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 181
Latest battle log:
they lost 1 archer, 2 MedInf, 1 horse
we lost 2 NMs, 1 sword, 1 horse, 2 cats, 1 worker

4-7 units. (Shields pretty even.)

That was very lucky: our losses could easily have been 1-7...

Top Bottom