War!

Simm

Chieftain
What would you do if you have got two allies both at war and you need more resources to win, would you side with the other Civ (Americans) or (Russia) as I'm the english both keep giving me lots of good stuff and the US gaev me 500 in gold just to attack the Sapnish which wasn't hard to do and Kill them(mwhahahaha) So just wonderin what you would do?????:tank:

I'd keep getting gifts from both of them, then when I suck 'em dry I'd roll over both of them.

Or, just kill whichever one you get asked to first, then when he's down and out, crush the other.

I've done this before. It's fun :D

I'd try too keep being good friends with both of them as long as possible, and keep getting aid from them, till I think the time is right to conquer them (normally when I have espionage and robotics).
But I wouldn't accept gold from them to attack another Civ as you did, because that would lower my reputation, and thus my allies' attitudes towards me. (maybe I would do it if my reputation was still spotless, or if I needed the gold really bad)

Now having conquered russia i'm left with America i suppose I should just go into a space race as that would be simpe woldn't it?????:crazyeye:

Well America decided to attack me declaared war BLAH,BLAH and so I conquered them and won HAHAHAHAHAHA, though it was predictable as I had loads of defences ad nuclear weapons and they had just managedto get to the destroyer. My science rate was realy high ad i made discoveries and advaces inlike 2 turns which was cool so if they had not attcked I still would have won.:rolleyes:

I would have made both of them mad at me after building up a huge army and then turn the planet into a pile of rubble.

As Simm would put it: MWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!:mwaha:

Top Bottom