Warfare Expanded for Anno Domini: Gathering Storm edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob (R8XFT)

Ancient Briton
Retired Moderator
Warfare Expanded for Anno Domini has been added to Steam - you can get it here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2083644405

As well as Anno Domini Gathering Storm edition, you'll need to have the Warfare Expanded Reloaded mod and the Warfare Expanded Medieval mod. These can be easily found on Steam and details are in the other mod.

As well as adding ten units from the Warfare expanded series, there's three further units I created myself using the mod's assets; I've also updated the Barbarian improvements the WE team created and additionally the team had created cultural variance for some of the units in the base game (which are used in Anno Domini).

I believe that this unit mod fills in the gaps that needed to be filled.

Update:

The mod now works with just the main "Warfare Expanded Reloaded" mod enabled. Please disable the "Warfare Expanded Medieval," "Warfare Expanded Armoured Assault" and any other of the packs the team release when playing Anno Domini, as the mod won't work properly.

I've updated the barbarians' unit roster to include those units in Anno Domini for a more engaging barbarian challenge.

A couple of units had the wrong promotion set enabled, which has now been fixed.

Updated Warfare Expanded for Anno Domini, which now adds 15 new units to Anno Domini:

Ensured compatibility with other mods carrys on when using this add-on.
Added the Rail Chariot, a ranged chariot unit for Anno Incepti.
Added missing text and icons for the Thegn and Yeoman Archer.

I can't seem to get steam downloads to work. Could you upload the latest here? Your mod looks amazing and I'd love to play it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom