Warhammer 40000 mod - the community effort

ig. ally them with tallarn or something in which we have lots of units for.

I just noticed Heretic_Cata`s thread about the custom music for mods... My system is to slow to play with the music on, but I would definately recommend listening to Black Sabbath when you will be playing this mod :goodjob: Maybe I`ll ask DJ Hikaro to mix something up for the Xenos culture group ;)

yeah, i made a cool war-songs playlist including Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Motorhead, and the Starwars Imperial March. Perfect for Civ and other games.

except thats not really war-orientated ;) it just sounds like it is. the battle of evermore is better.

yes, and IIRC Ramble On is about the One Ring and Gollum etc..

and No Quarter is a perfectly eerie song. Kashmir, while nor exactly war orientaded, is epic enough to work in civ.

sorry for the double post, but stormie or someone else, when i finish the obliterator (soon) can you convert the individual bmp's into storyboards, and then into flics, because SBB isnn't working for me, and i can't do pallettes (they just dont work. i've had issue before as some may know)

ok, there has been an incredible cock up on the colouring, so i have to rectufy that and re-render all the animations... so another few hours i suppose...

Top Bottom