Warhammer Map w/ Bigger Naggaroth

rocklikeafool

Warmaster
Here is an edited version the map that Solowen made for Warhammer Fantasy Battles and which is included in the minimod for WH by Psychic_Llamas. It mainly makes Naggaroth a little more playable, for both Human players and AI. (Hopefully :/) Below are the changes I made and a few reasons why I made them.

Near Naggarond, I added copper into the fat cross. I changed the mountains to hills or plains, so there are no mountains in the fat cross of Naggarond. This allows more growth, but won’t allow you to get a population of over 15. (You can try but good luck!) I guesstimate that most players will have Naggarond with a population of 12 or 13 on average.

Around Hag Craef, I changed the tundra hills and tundra to regular plains or grasslands. I also added a cow to increase growth. This should make the land more desirable to the AI.

With Grond, I changed the tundra to plains or grasslands and the two tundra hills that Ghrond itself sits on to plains hills. I left the ice plains to keep the growth to a reasonable level. (Again, increasing growth but not by too much.)

Where Har Ganeth sits, I added two hills directly above the city. I also changed the tundra plains to grasslands or regular plains. However, I left a strip of tundra one to two tiles wide on the left side. On the right side, I left all the tundra that is two tiles away from the citysite.

With the land around Karond Kar, I changed the tundra hills to hills plains and grasslands. I also added one grasslands tile to the little isle where the city sits, directly southwest of the city itself.

I changed absolutely nothing about the citysite of Clar Karond, with the exception of changing one of the marble resources to gems. Of note, I added a standing stones to show where the Vauls Anvil near Naggaroth sits. It is located to the Southeast of Clar Karond, on the left side of the river that goes North to South in the Black Forest.

Attachments

• Copy of Warhammer Map.7z
    41.3 KB · Views: 298
I since realized that I forgot to include a spot for Arnheim, the only DE city with any significant farmin lands. I changed the link.

Attachments

• Warhammer Map.7z
    41.7 KB · Views: 219
Have fun, man. I'll prolly keep changin more and addin more later. So, look for more maps in the future. Peace.

Top Bottom