Warhammer Version 1.4

my appologies for the delay everyone, my uploads keep being cancelled on FileFront, i get the following message:

FileFront said:
Your computer has been blocked from submitting files. If you are unsure about this, please contact an administrator.

i have no idea what this means, i have tried 3 times to upload it and each it comes up with this. any suggestions for other host sites?

also i havent been able to access CFC all day, its been down or something? so i couldnt tell you sooner :( once again i apologise for the delay

Yeah, civfanatics has been down. I know nothing about download sites.
Maybe use whatever site FFH uses?

Also, you could try contacting an administrator.
Maybe there is a maximum file size that you're breaching, or a maximum you can have uploaded at any one time (so deleting some older versions could help)?

im pretty sure im within download specs, and surely if i wasnt they would tell me before i wasted 9 hours waiting for the bloody thing to upload? i made a new account and tried uploading in that so maxed out upload space cant be the issue either...

I loaf burucratsy. Id rather stik my axe in it. Tak ur time boss... I kud kill ya sum stunties to in da meantim if ya lik. I lik illin me sum stunties and ose pointy eared gits. A hoomie town is da problum? Waaaagh! Lets get em ladz! :mad:

*ahem*
Bureaucracy sucks :rolleyes:. Especially when they make it a mountain to climb up first. In the meantime, I can patiently wait and shorten some dwarves. Unless its da elves, in that case I might shorten them too. Oh I bet those hoomans are up to no good in this Filefront settlement you mentioned. I will get them too. Good luck bossdude, i will help shorten some "red tape" and show em Warboss PLs anger! :mischief:

frenzyslave; I think you'd be an excellent candidate to design some greenskin-themed events. Basically, flavor events that can happen only for greenskin factions, or generic events with interesting alternative options for greenskin factions.

Any ideas?

Example:

Famine
Requires: city with granary.
A plague of rats and mice have devoured the food from our granaries, and our people risk famine.
a) Import what food we can purchase at reasonable prices and sell it at a profit to those who can afford it. (+50 gold, 10% chance civil unrest for 1-3 turns.) (Requires Tilean)
b) Import as much food as we can get our hands on, no matter the price. (-120 gold).
c) Open up the cities granaries, and distribute our food to the masses. (-100% stored food in city, -1 city population)
d) Bah! Those were weak and stupid people. (-1 city population, requires Chaotic.)
e) Food shortage? Thats what snotlings are for! (-1 city population, requires orc or goblin.)

frenzyslave; I think you'd be an excellent candidate to design some greenskin-themed events. Basically, flavor events that can happen only for greenskin factions, or generic events with interesting alternative options for greenskin factions.

:lol: oh i agree 110%! hahaha i love reading your posts :p

Any ideas?

Hmm... Me go knock sum gobbo eads togetha an see wha i cum up wit... ;)

A fellow Kiwi! :o

I'm from Wellington - though I live in Washington DC atm.
There are plenty of us infiltrating teh interwebs.

Muhahaha nothing south of the Bombay Hills. ;)

Thats ok; all you need to know is that Auckland (largest city in NZ, whose southern border is ~ the Bombay hills) is full of the desperate dregs of humanity, wallowing in their own self-importance. Much like Sydney :)
Whereas Wellingtonians are noble and virtuous, and incredibly good looking. More like Melbourne.

Sadly, in reality Auckland is actually better than any other city in NZ, after Wellington. God help those poor bastards from Christchurch.

Bah I'm actually from slightly North of Auckland... so I know the pain... I long ago disavowed being an Aucklander :p

I tend to associate with way up North, the Bay of Islands, and way down South Gore :)

I was born in Auckland, but fled happily to Hamilton where the traffic is better and no-one tries to run you over. ;)

So uh, when can us lesser folks burn down and raise these Filefront settlements? How far away is 1.5 for us peons? Oh and any reason why the versions went 0.13 to 1.4 to 1.5? Maths fail :p Lol...

Oh and any reason why the versions went 0.13 to 1.4 to 1.5? Maths fail :p Lol...

O_O EPIC maths fail... oops.... SHHHHH its a secret, tell no one!

So uh, when can us lesser folks burn down and raise these Filefront settlements? How far away is 1.5 for us peons?

probably within the day, im waiting on some feedback from another team member on the download link before i make it public, i dont want a repeat of the utter confusion from 1.4 :p if i dont get word within about 12 hours im gonna put it public anyway :p

thanks for being patient with us guys! :D

Hi all,
I'm new to this forum, an avid player of WH Fantasy Battles, and I was very much looking forward to installing this mod. The download link seems broken, and I've read that there has been some difficulty in finding a server to host it.
I also see that the last post is quite old, so I guess this is a shot in the dark. But, is there any way I could get my hands on WH 1.4?
Thank you very much for this fantastic work, and I look forward to playing it!

um the download link no longer works filefront seems tohave trouble finding the file. I think it might have been moved/removed.

Top Bottom