Warlord- Egyption succession Game

This is just my opinion, (no I'm not taking up the game), but I think you should target France next. Doing so would give you 1 less border to worry about, gain you some cities, and the french lands don't look too bad. :) After that, maybe the russians.

Yeh I agree, once the Japanese actually agree to speak with us, make peace (and drain what's left of their treasury as well, peace comes at a price ya know). I'm guessing that should automatically negate our military alliance with France against the Japanese. Then we could focus on France (but I don't know about the Russians, they're weak but is it really worth it?).

Who's up??

I agree about taking on FRance next. you can play Dominix I will go after you.
I think from now on just post intention and then play. It would move faster that way.

The only thing about France is that they really like us - and they are about the only ones. Why not the Aztecs next? They've got cities near our Forbidden Palace and some great land...

I'm deep in hw and I can only play on weekends anyway, so go ahead and skip me (I guess I'll just take over when Saturday comes around).

Ok it's the weekend so I guess I'll go take it...

Man I really underestimated my workload. I think you should just consider me out of this (MUN is killing me with BEIMUN coming up).

I am dropping out of this game. It seems dead already.
I will never play such big maps again till there is some fix for the slow turns.

I would be glad to join an Egyptian game on a standard map though. Maybe Regent.

Anyways Good luck I will still look here from time to time.
:goodjob: :egypt:

Top Bottom