WARLORDS 2.08: Can build Nukes without Manhatten Project

CaptainMidnight

Warlord
I found that I could build nukes as soon as I got rocketry and uranium. I did not have to wait until the Manhatten Project was built. In the civpedia it still says I need the MP to build it. I can't find the Manhatten Project XML file so maybe its a glitch?

Currently playing with Roosvelt on a graphically modified version. There are a few simple XML changes I've made but I haven't touched the ICBMs. I did mod a chinook helicopter onto Rocketry tech as well.

I found that I could build nukes as soon as I got rocketry and uranium. I did not have to wait until the Manhatten Project was built. In the civpedia it still says I need the MP to build it. I can't find the Manhatten Project XML file so maybe its a glitch?

Currently playing with Roosvelt on a graphically modified version. There are a few simple XML changes I've made but I haven't touched the ICBMs. I did mod a chinook helicopter onto Rocketry tech as well.

only one civilization needs to build the Manhattan Project - once this is done all civs can build nukes. Maybe an AI build it?

Top Bottom