[Warlords] Final Fantasy Tactics Mod v2.0

agentsmith952

Warlord
Download here: Final Fantasy Tactics Mod for Warlords, v2.0

The mod is completely playable now, with 21 created playable civs, each with a unique banner. The religions have been modified as well.

There are a few things I'd still like to see done with the mod if anyone is interested in helping. I plan on writing all of the Civ-pedia references and drawing unique leader head photos for each leader. What I'd like to see in the future to make it more authentic:

1.) New unit textures to make them feel more like FFT.
2.) Cavalry riding Chocobos, along with a change in the graphic for Horses to make them look like chocobos.
3.) Someone to help with modding the pictures and icons for the religions.

Anyone interested can contact me. Otherwise, this is playable as is, and I hope someone will have some fun with it!

It seems that this is like another version of Civilization 4... You did not put much into this mod at all nor even have time to finish it with many unique things.

I really do not like this mod, however i will like it if you put more effort and make some new things to make this look just like Final Fantasy Tactics.

Here is what I recommand on doing to make this mod a bit better
-Custom Music Soundtrack
-Custom Tech Tree
-Custom Units
-Custom Terrain
-Custom Resources
-Custom Leaderheads

Do all this and you mod will be better, or it will just be another civilization 4 game with no meaning.

The problem is that I am not as experienced with some of the modding required to implement all of that, and I did need some suggestions to make it better.

The units will make it a big step forward, because I intend to put units such as wizards and the like in it. However, like I said, I am not skilled at that kind of modding. If someone would like to help with making new textures/units, it'd be greatly appreciated.

I am hoping that some people who are interested in FFT, like myself, would like to lend a helping hand. Because, as of now, it's just me.

As we speak I am working in sketching and GIMPing the leaderheads. I will include those in the next update. I just figured if I posted what I have now some people would get interested in joining the Mod team.

Good start, but the map has NO resources on it?? You wont be able to advance your units without them?? I like the flags, MAP is GREAT, now like dark said, start adding, and add alot, need that Chocobo, button to reflect what it looks like? But again good start.

strategyonly said:
Good start, but the map has NO resources on it?? You wont be able to advance your units without them?? I like the flags, MAP is GREAT, now like dark said, start adding, and add alot, need that Chocobo, button to reflect what it looks like? But again good start.

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you! I haven't had a chance to really look at your map yet. I'm going to do that ASAP and let you know what I'm looking for and it will be included in the next update!

Again, sorry about that...

Top Bottom