Warlords Pitboss Teamer - Inland Sea - 4vs4vs4vs4

I kicked ahandac out of the game due to the following reasons:

1. He did not subscribed to this thread with a short post as I told you all to do to join
2. He registered to the seperate board but never has gone their to check the progress
3. I wrote a PM to him and gave him time till today noon to answer, I got no reply.

I will write a PM to cemason. He should take his seat.

Hi Klammi,
Looks like i just missed out on this one.I've never played Pitboss before but wanted to give it a try and this looks like a good team game.Do you need any reserves or are you all set for the off? If anyone drops out, i'm available.

I currently play sp on Noble but just moved up to Prince and won my first two games.I'm in uk so on GMT[now BST].Visited your Website which i think is cool.

If i can't get in on the action this time,maybe put me on your list for your next game.THX

Hi Klammi,
Looks like i just missed out on this one.I've never played Pitboss before but wanted to give it a try and this looks like a good team game.Do you need any reserves or are you all set for the off? If anyone drops out, i'm available.

I currently play sp on Noble but just moved up to Prince and won my first two games.I'm in uk so on GMT[now BST].Visited your Website which i think is cool.

If i can't get in on the action this time,maybe put me on your list for your next game.THX

You are #2 on the waiting list.

Just replied to Klammi's PM, hope i've made it in time to take last slot.Registered on private board and am waiting on my account being activated.Good luck everyone,especially team 1!

what do you mean? have anything happened? the game is running just fine no?

Edit: he got eliminated?

The great Russian empire was extinguished by an Incan tribe that was lucky to find horses right next to its capital. I offered (and am still offering via reload) to wait with the attack on Klammi's last city until one of his teammates can gift him a city but up to now didnt get any response.

Sorry plattfuss, thanks for your offer but I didn't want to take it. I'm dead, that's it. You did a great job surprising me. The game started really bad for me and now came to a fast end. I just connected to the chopper next to me, my spears should kick your ass but popped out three turns too late.

Since Vincent still is on holiday or somewhere else I will play the Koreans until he is back.

How is this game going? I've never played a pitboss game yet and I'm really looking for a chance to do so.
If you have a minute could you describe how you play your turn, what a turn is like or is it a round?
Is there an available slot?

Just to let my team know i've lost my internet connection at the moment due to severe weather problems storms/floods.Don't know when i'll be able to log in again to take my turns.In the meantime can one of my team mates please take my turns for me.Thanks.I'll get back to the game when AOL restore my connection.

Just to let my team know i've lost my internet connection at the moment due to severe weather problems storms/floods.Don't know when i'll be able to log in again to take my turns.In the meantime can one of my team mates please take my turns for me.Thanks.I'll get back to the game when AOL restore my connection.

It's covered, thought you might have been hit by that.

Top Bottom