Warm up the powah-stick

*take's some pretzel's ,beer ,lay's back in his comfty chair*

Mak's a bet with dog ,i say 4 will be banned ,he say woef ,ill probably win. (sucker)

1 Addiv for: tony blair suck's thread
2 d'artagnan for: Chirac go to hell thread
3 anarchy... for i hate busch and stuff
4 .....

Damn ,i guess dog will win :eek:

(must have counted twice somewhere...)

DoF's is a little spammish...maybe you can make him #4?

Wow, 10 to 14 days. I must say, you guys are quite the generous and forgiving mods.

If I were in your shoes it would have been a perma-ban. I guess I have less patience. Kudos to you guys.

Originally posted by TheDuckOfFlanders
Yeah ,it was addiv's: I love fidel castro and his beard ,although it's rather borderline.
Spam, rather than trolling, for that one.

Hmmm the threads have been deleted or what?
Can't find the threads anymore which is a shame, I always like a good riot with the proper consequences to follow. ;)

DoF's is a little spammish...maybe you can make him #4?

Well i just reacted on the spammer's ,with a sarcastic thread in wich i stated that it was just to make apoint and that any mod may close it if he found it irrelevant.

edit: you call me DoF and are registerd in 2000 ,so youre probably joking and i probably know you and you changed youre name.Now who the heck are you?

Another thing ,youre post was edited by yomama? That look's quite impossibe ,unless a user named Yomama with moderator right's edited that post.

edit 2: or unless it's written in youre signature.

Originally posted by TheDuckOfFlanders

Another thing ,youre post was edited by yomama? That look's quite impossibe ,unless a user named Yomama with moderator right's edited that post.

edit 2: or unless it's written in youre signature.

:lol: You silly goose. ;) It's in his sig - look at his other posts. That sort of thing was done by kids on another forum I went to. (only it was in their posts - .cgi board)

Munzy = Palehorse67

Top Bottom