Warmonger City States?

Wir0s

Chieftain
Yesterday I was playing a game on the LEM (Level prince, all victories available except time) and the city-state of manaus, is becoming a small empire!

They already conquered 3 neighbor cities, and is attacking the 4 th (another city state) has its own general, etc ... And this being a cultural CS?
Is this normal?

I will upload a screenshot later, because is "weird", now, america, is divided from north to south: Azteks, Manaus, Songai, Me (Siam). If manaus keep invading, will be bigger than songai!

I would very much like to see this screenshot, as this does not happen very often. City states are very likely to raze cities they capture. Also I have never heard of Manaus- is this a mod?

Yep, it comes with the LEM.

I will take the screenshot today (i was so lame and dunno how to take it until now :blush: )

If possible, i let the ally CS to take the city when we are in war, but a CS (a cultural one! ) taking city after city at their own, is the first time i saw it in 230h +-

Its awesome, artillery, gen, etc... A little just born warmonger empire :p

Ok, now is even more weird, not just a warmonger, but a warmonger with nukes :S

Dunn think this is normal :p

P.D. I was wrong, not 3 cities conquered, just 2 and going for the 3rd

Attachments

• Warmonger Manaus.jpg
    Warmonger Manaus.jpg
    494.3 KB · Views: 171
What is LEM?

It would be nice if random city states would pursue a strategy of expansion and conquest. Once they hit a certain number of cities they become full fledged Civilizations with a leader and all.

What is LEM?

It would be nice if random city states would pursue a strategy of expansion and conquest. Once they hit a certain number of cities they become full fledged Civilizations with a leader and all.

Legendary Earth Mod

First game with this mod

Well as the author of the mod, I can assure you that it has nothing to do with the LEM itself. :) All of the flavors for the new city-states I added are copied directly from the original XML files.

I have seen this on several occasions on both my Earth map and on random maps...sometimes city-states just get a bit power hungry. :p

Edit: Have you modified the mod and/or by any chance? Bucharest is not supposed to show up...especially not in North America. Also, the colors of your civs seem out of place...or have you made the map use random start locations?

Edit 2: Ah I see...you didn't check the "Load Scenario" button did you?

Well as the author of the mod, I can assure you that it has nothing to do with the LEM itself. :) All of the flavors for the new city-states I added are copied directly from the original XML files.

I have seen this on several occasions on both my Earth map and on random maps...sometimes city-states just get a bit power hungry. :p

Edit: Have you modified the mod and/or by any chance? Bucharest is not supposed to show up...especially not in North America. Also, the colors of your civs seem out of place...or have you made the map use random start locations?

Edit 2: Ah I see...you didn't check the "Load Scenario" button did you?

mmmm Probably no :p

Its my first mod ever xD

Top Bottom