Warmongering menace to the world? Really?

Maybe if other CIV in war wants peace for you, if you rejected, you are warmonger also. LOL

I'm pretty sure that is the case, sometimes. Depends on what your enemy's diplo status is with the rest of the civs in the game too, I imagine- but there have been plenty of cases in my games where I've been fighting another civ for a long time without a peep from any other civ, but as soon as I reject an offer of peace from them, I get denounced as a warmonger by one or more other civs.

I'm pretty sure that is the case, sometimes. Depends on what your enemy's diplo status is with the rest of the civs in the game too, I imagine- but there have been plenty of cases in my games where I've been fighting another civ for a long time without a peep from any other civ, but as soon as I reject an offer of peace from them, I get denounced as a warmonger by one or more other civs.

Frankly, if that's really the case, then I think it is so unfair. Normally for a denfensive game (for me, I don't really go for a DV), there must be some CIV declearing war on me. Of coz, I will defense and won the waves (thanks to "lovely" AI combat). Then they flee and want peace from me. Sometimes their offer is so unfair, like giving some of my cities. Rejecting is a must. With this situation, I will be warmonger? LOL. Then I will turn every game into DV instead of others.

Frankly, if that's really the case, then I think it is so unfair. Normally for a denfensive game (for me, I don't really go for a DV), there must be some CIV declearing war on me. Of coz, I will defense and won the waves (thanks to "lovely" AI combat). Then they flee and want peace from me. Sometimes their offer is so unfair, like giving some of my cities. Rejecting is a must. With this situation, I will be warmonger? LOL. Then I will turn every game into DV instead of others.

Well, I haven't been denounced as a warmonger when I refuse abusive and ridiculous 'peace deals' slanted in the AI's favor... but I have been denounced for refusing peace deals from AI's that offer me neutral deals or deals slanted in my favor, even though I haven't taken any of their cities. I guess I could be considered 'unreasonable' for refusing them, even though I usually have quite good reasons for doing so. They just aren't reasons calculated to benefit the AI I'm at war with :lol:

So if I refuse a 'reasonable' peace deal, and another AI that is friendly with my opponent considers me a warmonger as a result, I guess I can't blame them too much for it, even if their buddy was the instigator and true warmonger all the way up to that point.

Top Bottom