Warmup game?

My computer is wigging out... every time I open anything that uses the video card, it freaks out and crashes. I am re-installing drivers and such so the game might be spotty in terms of uptime, though it looks like everyone but me has taken their 3960 turn anyways.

OK, so here's the deal. My laptop just died; either the video card or the monitor wigged out and won't allow me to get back the BIOS screen.

So, obviously, this puts a hold on my ability to host the game. I have an updated save file (thanks to my obsessive need to save everything onto my backup external hard drive), so someone else can host and pick up right where we left off. I don't know when I'd be able to fulfill my turns again.

When hosting a pitboss game, can you still play a SP game on the same machine? Likewise, is it possible to host more than one pitboss game on the same machine?

Yes, you can host and play SP at the same time. I think it is also possible to run two pitboss games, though that gets interesting with the port numbers and with getting civstats to recognize them both.

Sorry, guys, you'll have to restart. I can't get into my hard drive either. It's a cascading failure of all my computer equipment. :(

New game launched
daveshack.dyndns.org

DaveShack : random - Hannibal
Hummel : Pacal
PeterGrimes : charismatic - Boudica
tinkerbe11 : random - Pericles
James009 : Victoria
Domino369 : De Gaulle
HUSch : Huyana

New game launched
daveshack.dyndns.org

DaveShack : random - Hannibal
Hummel : Pacal
PeterGrimes : charismatic - Boudica
tinkerbe11 : random - Pericles
James009 : Victoria
Domino369 : De Gaulle
HUSch : Huyana
I connected but nope, no Victoria :(

Thanks Dave

lol, no I don't think it counts. Now that we finally got the game going without problems, lets just get going! I'm sure you'll do fine!

My start position is not so lucky then last but also not so bad.
But we haven't got the wheel tech-bonus this time. Also 3 KI are playing, they 've founded their cities.

Top Bottom