1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Warning: UpdateFrontlineData is trying to murder an unit

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Knasp, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Knasp

Knasp Chieftain

Haven't noticed anything wrong but I got this "Warning" message when playing. Attached lua.log and the save file (turn before error message) just in case.

Apart from the mod I only have DLC Civilizations active.

Attached Files:

Gedemon likes this.
  2. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

Thanks!

This one happens when the game is changing the type of an unit (from it's equipment) with not enough health left, I'll try to add a check before calling the function updating the unit.

In that specific case I think a barbarian unit (player #63) was killed when attacking another unit and then the mod tried to update its type.

For now you can safely ignore that one unless it's followed by an "Error" message about the same unit ID the next turn(s)

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    Knasp likes this.