1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Washington - rename it to Vallhall?

Discussion in 'Civ3 Demo Game: Citizens' started by Eivind IV, May 28, 2002.

1. Eivind IV

Eivind IV Chieftain

Norwegian Ethinic Group in Phoenatica :viking: has decided to move all their citizens to Washington. Since we will go from beeing a minority group in the empire we will become the majority group in Washington. Norwegians and Scandinavians have a hethen past as Vikings. In Norse mythology all the Vikings that died in combat came to Vallhall - a place where they could fight all day long:ninja: , drink mead all night long [dance] :beer: :beer: [dance] and have all the whomen they wanted. Therefor we will rename the city into Vallhall. Come join us!:)

2. crabapple

crabapple I am watching

I will rename it on the sunday turn chat when the elections are done

3. disorganizer

disorganizer Chieftain

hmmm. you know you have to post a citizen-poll before renaming a city? read the constitution.

4. crabapple

crabapple I am watching

ok Then I do that

5. Homie

Homie Anti-Lefty

If (and when ;)) the renaming of Washinton goes forward we must remember to change our city in the Census Office:Citizen registry. better start packing, the move is due in 2 days.