Out of Cheese Error
A Water Element converted from a Black Isle game for the Zelda Mod

As you can see, it is boss sized. ;)

Link! (No pun intended :D)
Warning, it's a RAR file

New: With Civ-colors :

Link! (FLCs only)
Warning, it's also a RAR file

Sweet! Now I have a Leviathan summon for the FF mod!

Hikaro Takayama said:
Sweet! Now I have a Leviathan summon for the FF mod!

You do know I could make all of the summon graphics for you, why settle for something that looks nothing like the real deal eh?

Looks great Supa, I really like this unit, especially since now all four elemental slots are now filled...:)

That's great. Thank you.:)

Thanks for the comments.

The Last Conformist said:
That's huge. :eek:

Well, it's supposed to be a boss unit. Smaller versions can probably be easily done with SBB.

Quinzy said:
finally! i couldnt get it done... stupid puter...

Sorry, I hope you didn't mean you were doing the same conversion.

Supa, you don't know how much I needed something like that for the Gallic Wars mod. I'm gonna just use the death anim. It's to represent the rough seas in the English Channel that destroyed so many of Caesar's ships. A long time ago I requested a tidal wave units to be made but no-one was up for it. Although this might look a little strange(for my particular purpose), I think it's useable. Thanks, Man. Cool work!

supa, i intended to do it, but when i tried i had serious pallete issues i couldn't sort out..
its great now though!

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
You do know I could make all of the summon graphics for you, why settle for something that looks nothing like the real deal eh?

Well, when are you going to get to it then? As of right now, I can say, with fair confidence, that the FF mod is within 6 monts of going beta.... all I need now are some king units, two - three civs (which are on the way), a few UUs and the summons.... The only civs lacking a full count of UUs right now are the Light Warriors, Shinra Corporation, Garden, Galbadia, Esthar, Lindblum, Selbina, and Bastok. Of those, all of them but the Light Warriors and Lindblum are only missing 1 UU..... Well, that, and I need to get the Modern Era tech tree finished...

Top Bottom