GoodEnoughForMe

n.m.s.s.
Is -gate as a generic scandal suffix still not retired ? It makes a bit more sense because Water- and Watersports, but might I suggest Pissghazi as an alternative ?

Pissident-Erect.

The fake news story also includes allegations that Trump has been working hand in hand with Russian operatives for years, its just the watersports is more headline catching to spread

It's fun sometimes to take the piss out of someone because the reality is too depressing otherwise.

The fake news story also includes allegations that Trump has been working hand in hand with Russian operatives for years, its just the watersports is more headline catching to spread

He is a secret political genius.

Last edited:
So you are saying you read biased garbage?

I don't really have skin in either Buzzfeed or CNN, so while I can't quite testify on their behalf, they'd have to be pretty awful to be Infowars level, and based on some of their legit and longform reporting, are probably not.

That does not preclude us from being skeptical of this puerile leak. This is mostly a silly thread though.

I still believe it.
If the election has taught us one thing about the USA, it's that nothing matters anymore.

Uhm this was all made up by a bunch of guys on ***** or something like that.

Ok so it was /pol/acks, whatever that is

This is the one part I can confirm one way or another; it is false. 4channers are trying to claim it was them in order to make it look fake.

I just realized another prejudice I have, against people who frequent and cite *****.

So bad, guys.

Somethingawful is much better.

I don't really know why anyone cares or thinks it's appropriate to publicly mock someone for their sexual preferences. What's more is that there would be violent uproar if Trump were, say, homosexual instead of a fan of watersports. The left (general left) would be up in arms if people publicly mocked someone for being gay, but publicly mocking Trump's preferences is okay because...? He's not a good person? How is that license to be awful yourself?

I don't really know why anyone cares or thinks it's appropriate to publicly mock someone for their sexual preferences. What's more is that there would be violent uproar if Trump were, say, homosexual instead of a fan of watersports. The left (general left) would be up in arms if people publicly mocked someone for being gay, but publicly mocking Trump's preferences is okay because...? He's not a good person? How is that license to be awful yourself?

While I am skeptical it's true, for me it's more that "holy crap he is so petty he paid to have people pee on the bed the Obamas once slept in."

Top Bottom