Wath Animal

Originally posted by rmsharpe
Horses and ponies are high on my list...what is so attractive about animals that walk around and poop on every road they can possibly find?
Hehe, agreed, but don't tell that to girls... :lol:

Slugs...shows how sheltered from disgusting animals I have been!

(to be quite honest alot of humans)

heres one scary mo-fu...

Attachments

• gallowbraid.jpg
    gallowbraid.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 188
What is YOUR INSANITY RATING? (Call of Cathulu discussion prompt!)

One word: COWS!

Impersonation of a cow: "Mmmooooo..." Plop plop plop of poo smacking the ground, followed by a stream of urine. "Mooo." Mosey on over to the hay, chew some, then repeat from the start.

Cows suck!

Without a shadow of doubt: Human Beings

Originally posted by Simon Darkshade
I have to agree. Crap. I have a really close relationship with a human(me) and I've not noticed anything good about them.

Originally posted by Simon Darkshade

Wow, that took longer than I expected. Some people out there must have been having an off day to let Simon beat them to the punch like that.

He he he, wouldn't you like to know all the disgusting ways Detritovores gain food?

So far, your comman house fly is disgusting, simply because of how it eats :

1. Finds nice lump of sugar or meat.
2. Puts proboscis (equivalent of mouth and nose) on food.
3. Begins saliva production.
4. Saliva containing enzymes dissolves food.
5. Sucking (like a hoover;) ) begins on dissolved food.
6. Fly leaves, disease from saliva remains.
Human sits down to have lunch of steak!

Alternatively, I vote for the internal parasites as most disgusting. Let me explain about the pig tapeworm...

Okay, I will not (I'm too lazy), but any creature that hangs on to that part of you EVEN AFTER IT DIES has to be disgusting!

So what is the ultimate... A human who spits on your food while being a parasite and mooing and looks like a maggot!

Originally posted by Sixchan

Damn, I had a feeling Simon would have stole it by now. Human Beings (such as Simon) it is.

Hey Scotsman! Watch who you call nasty names! It is an established fact that I am both inhuman and unhuman! Now, go back to fiddling with your sporran and bagpipes...:p

Originally posted by Håkan Eriksson
I have asked this before but anyway......

Wath animal do you think is the most disgusting?

;)
just a quick note for your english enjoyment its What not Wath.
and I find slugs disgusting ;)

? how come none of the old time posters are posting here :rolleyes: in this topic.

I know what you did last summer. ok mabey not last summer.

Originally posted by Kefka

how come none of the old time posters are posting here :rolleyes: in this topic.

I'm not an old time poster but can I post here, can I? Can I???
You know what kind of animal I dislike? I dislike cats that are being run-over by a car and then lie at the side of the road. First they have to annoy me when they are alive and then when they are dead, well then........ Then they just lie there looking gross, smelling and are just rotting away there.
Therefore I dislike run-over cats.

I love you too "civ1 addict" :p

Originally posted by Kefka
? how come none of the old time posters are posting here :rolleyes: in this topic.

Because we don't have short memories!
Håkan, I can't believe you're going to run this scam again! :lol:

Originally posted by stormerne

Because we don't have short memories!
Håkan, I can't believe you're going to run this scam again! :lol:
I was trying to say it in a way so he knows Im on to him but so others will still fall for it :rolleyes:

Top Bottom