We are screwd in so many different ways.

Indeed. Good stuff for writers.

Meleager said:
Indeed. Good stuff for writers.

I'm glad I wasn't the one to bring Exitmudi to CFC. But i'm glad the link has been posted. And I like how they disprove (sorta) the theory or at least enough to quell the imagination of gullible people.

I propose a new disaster: Perfection taking over the world!

I try not to worry about such things. If crap happens, then there is nothing I can do about it. I'll continue to live each day the best I can.

Ultima Dragoon said:
I know I posted it once, but the link didn't work. Who else posted It?

millions of times by millions of people. the first recorded lin is here in june of 2004

Yes, we are undoubtedly "screwd" by our bad spelling skills. ;)

Gr3yL3gion said:
It's actually very creative. Good materials here for writers.

Yes. Yes it is.

Though, in my personal experience, satirical works based on stuff from there don't go over well at CFC.

Bah. I can poke holes in six of those before breakfast.
Nothing to worry about.

I do not fear the end of the world, I only fear the end of me relative to the rest of the world.

Perfection said:
That won't be a disaster, it will be a glorious revolution!

Don't forget about your fellow CFCer's.

I love armageddon websites, they're enjoyable to read. This one has a sort of humourful element to it, so I imagine I'm going to get some fun out of it.

Most of these "theories" are either bogus or badly researched. The "oil theory" doesn't take into account several factors (such as an increase in supply as price increases... Canada has a lot of oil, but it costs a lot to purify it from the sand it is in... but with increased oil prices, it is profitable, etc). I'm mean seriously:

exitmundi.nl said:
Build a biotech lab in some obscure country and hire some bad guy scientists who share your evil ideas. Now, piece together a version of Ebola that spreads through air. Design a new, upgraded version of the flu, or AIDS. Alter the camel pox virus so that it infects humans. You’ll find all the basics you need to know in the scientific journals and textbooks.

Come on. AIDS? Please, the best disease would be small pox. Any conspiracy theorist knows that.

I think this site is largely bogus, blowing small factoids out of proportions.

Also it helps in that I strive to attain my own extermination... so doomsday profecies are not that scary all in all.

Erroneus factoid #475 (from the one about harvesting energy from the virtual particles in empty space, accidentally harvesting too much, and blowing up the Earth):

The amount of "zero point energy" that exists in the space occupied by the ENTIRE Earth is about two hundred watts.

sysyphus said:
I do not fear the end of the world, I only fear the end of me relative to the rest of the world.

:lol:

And, ummm, ditto.

Top Bottom