1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

We DO have IRC channels...

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by Cheetah, Oct 8, 2003.

1. Cheetah

Cheetah Chieftain

I'm probably not the one to complain about low activity, but we do have a few irc chat-rooms with NO-ONE talking. Even though the forum could serve our communication needs, I think we could make excellent use of the chat-rooms as well.

So would people please come to the chat rooms as often as possible?

2. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

I would, but I don't have IRC, and I have only a 56/kbit/sec bodem, so I can't just wait for people there, so we'd have to plan a discussion time.

3. Cheetah

Cheetah Chieftain

Ok. But I am idling there all the time and try to stay a lot active. If you need an irc client, mIRC is easy to use (www.mirc.com), so if you like it would be nice if you could come in whenever you have time. :)

And everyone else?

4. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

Hmm. I'll try. The first time...

5. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

Yes. I support what Cheetah said. Chat more! There's usually noone there when I'm there...

6. Cheetah

Cheetah Chieftain

More IRC! More IRC! More IRC!

7. Bacon King

Bacon King Chieftain

Yay, more IRC :D! Also, if you try something like mIRC, and find it to complicated, you might also want to try Icechat, its made simple, theres a button you can press to get the basic command right by your window, and its in bright colors, so its perfect for IRC-newbies. www.icechat.net

8. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

Yes. IRC is a very esy-to-use and quick talking channel, much better for for example making battle plans or pondering changes toi our constitution.

So, as said: IRC more!