We need a better worldbuilder

twsworld

Chieftain
For those of you whom don't know the civ6 worldbuilder stinks. It's super basic even with the advanced mode enabled. The civ 5 world builder was leagues better. They need to improve the civ 6 world builder to be at least as good as the civ 5 one.

Some of the features in the civ 5 world builder that aren't in the civ 6 one that really should be are controllable map sizes (I mean typing in the dimensions you want), adjusting the population of a city, typing in city names, messing with the health and amount of experience of a placed unit, enabling that a map have randomly generated resources, being able to zoom out all the way, being able to resize/rescale the map you're working on, being able to have larger brush sizes for terrain features, having larger brush sizes in general, placing down locations for start positions for randomly selected civs and city-states, being able to mess with the relations between civs on the map, being able to have certain civs permanently at war or peace with certain other civs, the ability to disable certain functions like religion science and culture.

Ideas I'd like to see added that weren't part of the civ 5 worldbuilder are the ability to set a wind direction and the program automatically creates the appropriate terrain type based on the locations of mountains/hills/water, the ability to tell the world builder that certain areas are hot/temperate/cold and it messes with the existing land, and the ability for worldbuilder to auto create rivers again based on where water mountain and hill tiles are.

What do you guys think? Also are there any mods that improve the civ 6 worldbuilder?

I honestly just want them to give us an official release of the advanced version before they completely abandon this game. I want the power, but I don't want to wreck shop.

Top Bottom