1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

We need maps, small continents, etc

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Requests & Ideas' started by Enlightened Fox, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Enlightened Fox

Enlightened Fox Civ 6 Addict - TB Mod Collaborator

Yet Another Map Pack does a good job. However what about people like me that prefer to settle alone on a land mass? I am an empire builder and currently I have to keep restarting or waste time killing off the other civ on my land mass..

I do not play the war game, I play everything else instead. If a Civ attacks me or does something that warrants a war fine. Civ 4 had a map script called Planet_Generator_68 it allowed complete configuration of the map, you could change every single thing, size of the land, 1 civ for each land mass, amount of resources, rivers, lakes etc..

I challenge someone to make a good one, Detailed worlds was good until the fall update. I do not think Seven05 is playing Civ 6 any longer. Please anyone I beg you help a retired guy have his fun and not have to restart over and over.. :D

Thanks in advance if anyone can create such a great map script!