We need some new smilies

Kal-el

Deity
I think it would be helpful if we had a series of new smilies that were based on specific game icons. I made the following for my own personal use, but if a moderator wants to add them to the smilies so everyone can use them that would be great.

Hammers:
Food:
Science:
Culture:
Coins:
Trade Route:
Health:
Mr. Yuck:
Great Person:
Religion:

They would certainly be very useful, though I'd suggest having the food, hammer and commerce ones with only one of each icon, not two to avoid confusion. A separate one for gold (the stack of gold coins), rather than commerce would also be needed.

Not a bad idea at all. :) I will see if I can make some with good transparencies.

MrCynical said:
They would certainly be very useful, though I'd suggest having the food, hammer and commerce ones with only one of each icon, not two to avoid confusion.

I agree.

A separate one for gold (the stack of gold coins), rather than commerce would also be needed.

Here ya go:

And still here is what I think would make a good :mwaha: (don't know if that was :mwaha: or is no where near like it):

Kal-el said:
the two are not mutually exclusive
You gotta pick your battles.

Besides we I'd rather have other old smilies like :splat: returned than get new ones. :splat: was awesome (but :mwaha: is needed more)

ainwood said:
For goodness sake - as I have said before, mwaha is still there!

[img]http://forums.civfanatics.com/images/smilies/mwaha.gif[/img]

Sweet, so thats what it looks like.

How about....

needs some touching up on the chin...

ainwood said:
For goodness sake - as I have said before, mwaha is still there!

[img]http://forums.civfanatics.com/images/smilies/mwaha.gif[/img]
But whay can't we make the small leap from having it on the server to having a little shortcut (IE :mwaha:) so I don't forget how to get the damn thing.

Here you go... Took me a while to make the transparency look good....

:commerce: :science: :move: :health: :gp: :yuck: :food: :gold: :culture: :traderoute: :religion: :hammer3:

The smilie codes are:

Code:
:commerce: :science: :move:  :health: :gp: :yuck: :food: :gold: :culture: :traderoute: :religion: :hammer3:

Note the code for hammer is : hammer3 :, as we have two animated hammer similes already.

Top Bottom