We want YOU! for the Helenetican corps.

Sir John

The evil one...
Arlena Gorinia: Welcome all. This is an announcemnt. We need as many people as possible to fight the egyptians and here you can sign up for the Heleenetican corpses. There is danger in this job ofcourse, but who doesnt want to slit some egyptian troaths?

Anyway, there can be a lot to gain on this. Not only do your fightings skills increase, but the greatest warriors in the coprs are very well known for getting rewards for their efforts like land, horses, units, fame and money...

Just sign up here and youll be put directly into one of the corpses. We ask you to fight for your country!

And Remember; you dont win by dying for your country, you win by letting the other guy die for his!

OOC: Remember your character stats so the conflict manager can decide how well you do in combat. ALL skills are used in fighting. yes, charisma as well (team work).

General Rubinia Lifespania:

as a sidenote, i would like to announce here that each person participating in the war will receive for free the typical weapon and armor of one of our legions. the armor will be made out of the famous helenatican steel.

OOC:
i request our rpg-manager to rule on how exactly this armor should be defined. i posted a list there as proposal, but it will contain armor and weaponry.

General Vendetta Lifespania:
as General Rubinia died during delivery, i am now taking over business from her. All offers and commands of the previous general still stay in effect until further notice. Same for the offer above!

Argius Gorinia: I will join the helenetican army and fight for fanatica! Lets take the egyptians. They killed my parents and they will pay dearly for that.

OOC: Stats:
Agility - 10
Discipline - 20
Charisma - 10
Constitution - 15
Intelligence - 10

September Nero: I will fight for my land. I am a brilliant strategist so I will know exatcly how to most effeiecntly fight teese egyptian morons...

OOC Stats:
Agility - 11
Discipline - 12
Charisma - 15
Constitution - 11
Intelligence - 17

Maxius Veern: I will fight for my Land, I am an excelent military stragitist and I know how to fight against the Egyptian Infedels. I am interested in becomming a Commanding General to one of the Regenents. A Brigaear General rank would be good :).

OOC Stats:
Agility - 10
Discipline - 15
Charisma - 20
Constitution - 11
Intelligence - 10

OOC: youre in the army but you have to start as a privat as anyone else. Even if another on of your charcs is the despot. :p
I see that u are very able to lead troops so when something opens up we may see what we can do. :)

OOC: i think letting him lead a recon-horseman for the moment as captain would be good. i dont know if i can raise onother division this TC as i already posted my raising, i could afford to open up a 3rd division of 6 legions and 2 horsearchers though. would we need a normal division or should we build a cavalry division with 6 horsemen instead? they could later on be upgraded to knights and cavalry and could serve as good and fast flank unit to work together with one of our armored divisions.
for example during an attack, the II.1 armored and the II.3 cavalry could be on the same tile and the II.3 cavalry could hunt after the faster units of the enemy if they try to flee and do flank attacks... but nevertheless, any unit raising must be initiated by the mj.general in the future, so SJ, please make plans how a 3rd division in the II corps could look like.
Anyways, we could also, if you dont see a 3rd division needed, build up a 3rd squadron unter the corps itself, so we could have 2 squadrons for recon. missions. i would then prefer attaching those squadrons to the divisions instead of the corps though.

Originally posted by Sir John
OOC: youre in the army but you have to start as a privat as anyone else. Even if another on of your charcs is the despot. :p
I see that u are very able to lead troops so when something opens up we may see what we can do. :)

Maxius: I dont want to be a Private :mad:

OOC@CG: the problem is that we already rose troops for this TC. i wont be able to raise new troops until next TC, and as all divisions are set with commanders atm, so you will have to wait... sorry for the inconvienience....

A messenger arrives at the convoy of the troops... he manages to catch up with lt. general Arlena...
Messenger: "lt. General! I have urgent news from helenatica..."
Arlena: "So talk, man! We dont have time for the protocol!"
Messenger: "I am announcing the marriage of Neo DiSaaMuel..."
Arlena: "Again?...?"
Messenger: "With General Vendetta."
Arlena: "Hmmm. You can call THAT inheritance!"
Messenger: "Also i must bring you bad news that due to low production in our mines we were not able to raise the next division for your Corps. The raising will need time till next year."
Arlena: "This is surely some bad news... but we will have to live with it... i will talk to the other commanders to see how we can work around this issue... Tell the general that this should be no big problem and that i personally and in the name of all our men congratulate her for to her marriage!"
Messenger: "Yes Sire..."
The messenger rides off back to Helenatica

Originally posted by disorganizer
OOC@CG: the problem is that we already rose troops for this TC. i wont be able to raise new troops until next TC, and as all divisions are set with commanders atm, so you will have to wait... sorry for the inconvienience....

OOC@Dis: Would it be possible for Maxius to command the next division?

CG: you probably will..

Top Bottom