Weekend Specials Online

Humble's daily today is the HIB8 re-Bundle.

PWYW for Dear Esther, Capsized, Awesomenauts, Thomas Was Alone and Little Inferno.
BtA (under $4 at time of posting) for Hotline Miami, Proteus, Tiny & Big, English Country Tune, and Intrusion 2

Solid bundle if you didn't buy it last time around.

Hotline Miami, if you're going for that alone, isn't worth the bundle. HM regularly goes cheaper during deep sales on Steam.

ARAM Cold War free on steam, make sure to click to get it added to your steam library.
Nothing else on sale thats any good.

Well today's bundle is the worst so far, and really one of the worst I've seen while bundling.

The Hammerwatch bundle:
Pay what you want for the soundtrack and an art pack.
Beat the average ($7.56 at time of posting) for a copy of the game.
Pay over $8 and get three more copies.

The reason this is so awful is because the soundtrack was released for free by the developers, the art pack consists entirely of the art on the trading cards, and is thus pretty easily obtainable.

The tier for the game itself costs over $7.50, while the game is on sale at the Humble Store for $4, so if you're buying only one copy its nearly half that on Humble's own storefront. In addition, the game was on deeper sale for $1.99 yesterday.

There's literally no reason to buy anything but the 4-pack and even that seems to just be normal sale price for the Humble Store.

Well that daily is over, and Hammerwatch is back down to $1.99 on the Humble Store.

Today's deal is three fighting games:

PWYW for Guilty Gear Isuka
BtA for Vanguard Princess
$10 for Blade Symphony

Heads up: Vanguard Princess is currently in the lowest tier on an Indiegala bundle, and for the next 24 or so hours that tier is $1.

Blade Symphony's historic lowest price was $2.99 but that was during Early Access.

I think the English localisation is $5 while the original Japanese is still freeware.

Wow the humble weekly is real good. Get Age of wonders 1 and shadow magic, divine divinity and beyond divinity for a buck. $6 gets you divinity 2 and aow 2. $15 for divinity dragon commander. Steam keys and direct downloads.

Daily bundle sales are just sad now.
Maybe they should just stick to making awesome humble bundles.

And today concludes the Humble Daily Bundle.

The Total War Bundle
PWYW: Napoleon: Total War art
BtA ($12.02 at time of posting): Napoleon: Total War
$7: Napoleon: Total War Collection
$25: Total War: Master Collection
$45: Total War: Grand Master Collection

Not particularly impressive. It is interesting that the average is already above the first paywall, especially since that first paywall contains the BtA game and more.

This really should have just been a sale in their store, this is terrible as a bundle. You can probably easily find the PWYW art already, the BTA isn't worth buying and never would have been because of the high pricing for the other tiers.

Its only good for people who don't have any TW games, or only have one or two and want to get the collections.

Its only good for people who don't have any TW games, or only have one or two and want to get the collections.

Even then, both collections have been cheaper before, though I don't know if paying $45 gives you both collections.

EDIT: They have gotten rid of the BTA tier and merged NTW with the NTW Collection for $7 tier.

I don't quite understand this split. Does the Collection only have the DLC or are you getting two copies of the base game? If its the former why even bother still listing the base game at all?

I don't really get why they merged the two tiers. Did they not realize the average would shoot up when there's such a large disparity in the tiers and no reason whatsoever to buy at the lowest?

Top Bottom