Weekend Specials Online

No steam key though :/
Just scroll down and until you see the banner & click redeem.

GOG is giving away a free game for the next two days

GOG is giving away Battle Realms for free.

To claim your gift, all you need to do is visit GOG's home page before June 11, 12:59pm BST, scroll down past the Bundles and Highlights sections, and click on the free gift banner. Then, sometime after that, you'll be emailed confirmation that Battle Realms has been added to your account.

http://www.pcgamer.com/gog-giving-away-a-free-game-for-the-next-two-days/

When is the summer sale on Steam? As in, what date does it begin, and what date does it end?

I've basically missed it every year

It usually starts at the end of June and goes for two weeks and everyone is constantly talking about it and Steam makes it very visible.

This year, however, the dates were leaked and it is supposed to start tomorrow assuming the leak was correct (which seems likely for once).

It usually starts at the end of June and goes for two weeks and everyone is constantly talking about it and Steam makes it very visible.

This year, however, the dates were leaked and it is supposed to start tomorrow assuming the leak was correct (which seems likely for once).

Well, the standard of course has to start when I am going to travel abroad for one week.

But If it starts tomorrow I'll hopefullytbe there for most of it

Quick google says it starts today (11.6.15) Nothing on the website so far but it's only 00:12

I don't know where you live, but the sales always start at 10 am Pacific Time (west coast USA/Canada) as Valve is in Seattle and that is the time they switch over all of their daily deals and stuff anyway. So there is still 16 and a half hours left.

It's here!

edit: and... "There was a problem trying to join a game. Please try again later." Click click click...

MY WALLET CRIES IN HORR... well, I kind of already have mos tof the games I want, but who knows, maybe I'll find one that'll interest me that I'll buy and never play.

My cart is already approaching three figures, send help

Steam summer game = Error try again later ????
Valkyrie Chronicles 75% off $5

I'm very tempted to get Valkyria Chronicles, but I will probably restrain myself and my rational side will likely save me this time.

My cart is already approaching three figures, send help

May the Lord have mercy on your soul, for you are surely doomed.

Is anyone getting error on the steam summer game ?
I want to farm cards to sell :(

Just remember, do not buy any game until the end of the sale unless it is on a daily special or flash sale.

Except that you can get a refund now, so not quite as much danger.

First day kind of disappointing imo, I mean there's stuff I want but not quite cheap enough to be worthy of my infinite backlog. Like I really want to try out styx and homeworld collection but both only 60% off, comon steam, you know we scoff at anything under 75%! And of course the newest games not even sniffing that yet- darkest dungeon, gta5, hotline miami 2, isaac rebirth.

Top Bottom