Weekend Specials Online

The Humble Day of the Devs bundle has 6 amazing games for less than $5 including Titan Souls and Grim Fandango Remastered. I would strongly encourage checking it out if you don't have many or any of the games in it.

Thanks. Those do look good.

Heh. I just posted that in the other thread. :p

The "what video games are you playing?" thread.

Squad and Rainbow Six are both 50% off and free to play. Highly recommend Squad, incredible game. Not so much R6... maybe if you're a csgo fanatic or if you can find friends to play the co-op missions with.

There are some really good offers on steam for black Friday now. I will be getting cities: skylines (US$6) and offworld trading company (US$10). Looking too good to be missed

There are some really good offers on steam for black Friday now. I will be getting cities: skylines (US$6) and offworld trading company (US$10). Looking too good to be missed

Man, I didn't even know about this.

Saints Row 4 has an AMAZING deal going right now. Definitely worth picking up if you haven't already. $4.24.

Just Cause 3 also has a good one. $70 down to $17.49.

X-Com 2 is 50% off at Humble Bundle right now and Legend of Grimrock II (DRM-free too!) is in the "pay what you want" section of their latest bundle.

Generally there are amazing deals. Just out of curiosity, I checked for Civ 4 BTS. It sells for a couple of dollars.

Titanlfall 2 is 33% off (in Canada, might just be 30% off in USA) plus an additional 20% off after that with the code TITAN20 on Origin. Haven't gotten to the MP yet but the SP campaign is pretty good and has some really neat ideas and areas.

Is that Origin-locked? It helpfully doesn't tell you anything useful on that page.

Is that Origin-locked? It helpfully doesn't tell you anything useful on that page.

Origin is fine, but you'll be "happy" to hear that it's locked to an additional online-only DRM. You can only import old games and access additional content through Dragon Age Keep.

Beyond that, though, I found DA:I superbly underwhelming. I couldn't make it through the opening sequence. It runs like molasses (when it shouldn't) and they changed all the mechanics around to the point it makes me think the game was redone by people who have only heard of the human race and never actually were a part of it.

Got nominations for its story, but damned if I can stick around long enough to see if that's worth any merit. The opening sequence, at any rate, was also superbly underwhelming. It seemed more like an abstract art piece than an introduction to a roleplaying experience. It honestly felt like they took everything good from DA:O and DA2 and decided "balls to it" and threw it all in the bin.

Top Bottom