Weekend Specials Online

Everyone's favourite murder and incest simulator is free, you say? If only I didn't already own the game and all its DLC. :)

I just picked up the entire SSI Gold Box collection of D&D games at GOG for an astounding $6.77 CDN. These are old bad graphics nostalgia games (1998 to 2005), but I recall them being pretty fun when I was younger.

Pool of Radiance's graphics are poor by today's standards but the game is still a lot of fun. I don't know when the sale ends, but it might be worth checking out if you're a fan of these old titles. :)

Dungeon Hack has surprisingly good graphics for its age and is still quite playable today. ;)

MoO1+2 and Total Annihilation: Commander Pack are both 75% off on gog.com.

Even though they're both really old strategy games, the mechanics hold up well even by today's standards. I've spent a fair number of hours on both over the past couple of years. MoO1 is particularly addictive ;)

Last edited:
GOG's Winter Sale has kicked off.

Full Throttle Remastered is free for the next 48 hours.

While they're old games by now, Witcher 1 + 2 are both 85% off. Well worth picking up for the price if you haven't played them yet and remotely enjoy the genre.

Full Throttle is free? That I am interested in.

No idea. It looks dubious though.

Stellaris and all of the DLC (except Megacorps) is on 75% off at Steam right now.

Also, Distant worlds: Universe is on at 75% off.

They are both on sale for the next 48 hours.

Top Bottom