Weekend Specials Online

EUIII Chronicles (has all the expansions) is 75% off on Gamersgate for $7.49.

Linky

Today only, Deus Ex GotY and the sequel Invisible War are 75% off at GamersGate. On Sunday Arkham Asylum GotY will be 80% off.

Tomorrow will be a Laura Croft game and Saturday Just Cause 1 and 2, all 75% off.

GamersGate sales more info!

Both Deus Ex games are $2.50 while the Deus Ex Collection (which is both games) is $9.98, so just buy them separately.

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition is 25% off for $29.95

EUIII Chronicles as mentioned above by CG is still on sale for $7.49.

Frozen Synapse (recently released indie game that is apparently really fun) is 25% off for $19.95. Or add $4 for the soundtrack bundle with the game.

DO NOT BUY THE KANE AND LYNCH GAMES

Magicka is 50% off for $5 (activates on Steam)

Thief The Dark Project & Thief Deadly Shadows are 50% off for $12.45.

EDIT:
On NCIX.com (Canadian computer hardware retailer) The Witcher 2 is on for $39.99 and Portal 2 is $34.99.

Sadly most people put a number in it.

This is awesome news. Now all my friends that say tf2 is stupid can witness the awesomeness for themselves.

Not shown on Steam news, but a big deal to us here: both EU3 bundles (Complete and Chronicles) are 75% off on Steam.

EU3: bought (!) but unplayed.

TF2: Already bought, will play to haze EU3's membership in CivCube's collection.

Not shown on Steam news, but a big deal to us here: both EU3 bundles (Complete and Chronicles) are 75% off on Steam.

I didn't post them because its better to buy them off of GamersGate which has had the same sale for most of the week now.

I didn't post them because its better to buy them off of GamersGate which has had the same sale for most of the week now.

Why is it better? They all require internet activation. I trust Steam a little more being that it's located in the same country as me, so I might benefit from a class action suit if they go down and deny me access at some future point in time. :)

I think it's because the Steam version is less compatible with beta patches and mods.

I think it's because the Steam version is less compatible with beta patches and mods.

This is why. Also Paradox owns GamersGate so they get all of the money.

Why is it better? They all require internet activation. I trust Steam a little more being that it's located in the same country as me, so I might benefit from a class action suit if they go down and deny me access at some future point in time. :)
You only need internet access to download the game. Plus it doesn't have that annoying client.

This is why. Also Paradox owns GamersGate so they get all of the money.
Not any more, they split up a while back.

Another day, another lack of the Steam summer sale.

I hope that the weekend and daily sales aren't taking the summer sale's place.

No the summer sale is coming due to the recent patch change-log for MoW:AS.

My steam copy works with all the beta patches and mods. Do not fearmonger.

Results may vary then, its just what I had heard from others.

EDIT: I feel that this picture is fitting for this thread.

Hearts of Iron III and it's expansion Semper Fi is 75% off on Gamersgate

Top Bottom