Weekend Specials Online

A couple of them just add in extra weapons, money and an ultimate lock picking device which you can probably just ignore. Missing Link sounds interesting but could be worth picking up on sale (I wouldn't be surprised if HR goes on a daily special, although there is no guarantee).

A couple of them just add in extra weapons, money and an ultimate lock picking device which you can probably just ignore. Missing Link sounds interesting but could be worth picking up on sale (I wouldn't be surprised if HR goes on a daily special, although there is no guarantee).

The thing is, supposing it did go on a daily on Steam, the likelihood of it being an 80% discount or more is next to zero.

Anyway, I'll wait.

The thing is, supposing it did go on a daily on Steam, the likelihood of it being an 80% discount or more is next to zero.

Nowadays yes. I remember better deeper sales on new-ish games 2 years ago... I was surprised to see Saints Row The Third's sale being only 33 % for instance. 2 years ago I'm pretty sure that would have been at least 50 %.

I am shocked, I really did NOT expect Skyrim to go on sale, little alone for 33% off!

Other Steam daily deals today include Company of Heroes, Hard Reset, Blood Bowl, Borderlands, Plants vs Zombies, Splintercell: Chaos Theory, and Prototype. Which is a pretty good selection.

If it was 50% off I'd get it, but still too rich for me now.

EDIT: Any of you guys want some free coupons? I'm willing to gift a -50% off Valve, -60% off Magicka and -50% off Nimbus.

Today's deals suck for me. It's all stuff I already have. :sad:

If you don't have Batman: Arkham City, Killing Floor, or Fallout 3 now's the time to get 'em.

As mentioned Killing Floor is a great buy, so is Batman I assume, and Fallout 3 isn't bad (although not the greatest). The X3 games are pretty good, you don't need Reunion anymore though unless you are a big enough fan to want to play it for the story (which isn't forced at all, they are very open ended games). The Overlord games are pretty funny and light hearted. No idea how good FM2012 or Alice Madness Returns are.

None of the others look like they are worth the money.

I really wish I had 16 bucks for IL-2 Cliffs of Dover. That is such a steal for a 50 dollar game.

I heard that one was really buggy, although I have no idea if it has been patched up or not. IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 on the other hand is recommended (you will pretty much require a joystick though).

I heard that one was really buggy, although I have no idea if it has been patched up or not. IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 on the other hand is recommended (you will pretty much require a joystick though).

I've had 1946 for years, Maniacal, I even ran a short lived AAR on these forums around two years ago. I've been waiting for CoD to get bug fixes as I have much hope for it. The original IL-2 was fairly buggy for years until the later patches, and is now my favorite flight sim of all time.

Thanks valve, now I have 2 50% of portal 2 coupons. :/

If coupons can stack, you can get a free copy of Portal 2.

I have Hydrophobia: Prophecy and Luxor: 5th Passage as my free games from gifts. If anyone wants them, I'd be willing to trade for another game. Currently seeking a copy of Dogfighter or any of the Men of War: Assault Squad DLC Packs (except Alpha), which are priced slightly lower than these games.

I finally got a piece of coal.

Top Bottom