Weekend Specials Online

The Company of Heroes series is super-cheap on Steam right now. A fiver is not a lot for a very well-crafted RTS.

A Fiver ?
Stupid Steam, with there inflated Australian pricing.

If you do have COH dont forget multiplayer is where the meat of the game is. (and many excellent mods)

All three Thief games are 50% off on Steam today. Far cheaper to get them all for $13.49 than $10 each on GoG.com.

Red Orchestra 2 is 75% off for $9.99 this weekend as well as a free to play weekend. They (finally) released a massive update after months of development and testing which adds in quite a lot of content. The main part of the update is Classic Mode which is basically RO1 with RO2's gameplay improvements. I played a bit of it recently in the Ro2 beta and it is a lot of fun and pretty much all of the problems have been worked out of the game.

There is also a Action Mode for those who are new or too wimpy to play the normal "hardcore" modes.

Would a Radeon 5450 512mb be able to run it at above 25 fps?

Civ5 is going on a free-to-play weekend on Steam. (til Sunday 1pm PDT)

Also, on GMG, Disciples II Gold Edition is being given away for free as part of their 2nd birthday promotion, until Saturday 1100 UTC.

Would a Radeon 5450 512mb be able to run it at above 25 fps?

I don't know, but I do remember a large thread on their tech support forums from months ago about graphic cards so you should check Tripwire Interactive's forums.

I also, of course, highly recommend Metro 2033. It is the best linear FPS I have ever played and its linearity is its only major flaw. If you like the STALKER games you will like this too.

I'm playing RO2 this weekend for free, but I wonder if Iron Front: Liberation will kick it's butt.

IDK, the tank model this reviewer talks about sounds pretty cool, but I'd want this game for the tactical control not the FPS.

Link to video.

Which is completely pointless since it is on sale on Steam for $7.49 and GMG just gives you a Steam key.

WOT? Since civ5 is like $17 steam sale price over here this would mean that its cheaper to buy off GMG and redeem the key off steam.

Also any other games which provide steam keys cause make it way cheaper to buy steam keys at GMG then.

The Civ5 GOTY is $12.49 on Steam and GMG, regular Civ5 is &.49 on both Steam and GMG.

He was talking about the Aussie Steam price - 17.49USD regular and 22.49USD goty (discounted from 69.99 and 89.99 respectively).
The price jack is one good reason to make a purchase from GMG instead.

Top Bottom