1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Weekly game group

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Multiplayer' started by ayronis, Jan 25, 2021.

1. ayronis

ayronis Chieftain

EDIT: Game is now full so we cannot accept new players. Feel free to contact me if the group sounds perfect for you, and I can add you to the wait list for the next available seat. Games typically start every 2.5 months.

Want to play a weekly game? We are Ping-Pong Civ, and we are looking for a couple new people to join our weekly Civ 6game. We play every Thursday night (8-10p ET) with all of the DLC. All skill levels are welcome. We use a simple mod to provide optional handicaps so everyone has a good time. Does this sound like fun? Email me at ayronis@gmail.com to introduce yourself. If there is room, we will invite you to the next game.

Specifics:
    • Play every week on Thursday 8-10p EST
    • Weekly attendance is required (periodic call-offs allowed with sufficient notice)
    • Civ6 with all DLC
    • Use Ping Pong Difficulty Mod to give AI bonuses to human players (average players use King)
    • Conduct diplomacy via Discord text-chat during game and all week between sessions
    • Most players lightly roleplay (sometimes quite comically) but it's completely optional
    • We're an international group of respectful adults and expect you to be the same
    • ALL skill levels welcome
    You can read about our previous games on our blog: Pong Report. We're a committed group and have been playing together for years with a rotating group of players.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  2. ayronis

ayronis Chieftain

We have at least one available spot if anyone would like to join us. The next game starts next week on Thursday Apr-15.

Please contact me if interested. We'd love to have you.