Weeping Angels

Bergerperson

An actual Canadian
You know what would really screw with a Weeping Angel... Live internet feed :D:D:D:D:D

Anything that holds the image of an angel becomes an angel itself, though.

Yes, but the Weeping Angels can't move when someone is looking at it, even through a camera, as shown by Amy Pond. So with millions of people watching it through webcast, they'd always be watched, therefore can't move.

Who is a so called "Weeping Angel" and why would I screw that ?! ... assumin I had a screwdriver :p

So
1)Angels because the wings and stuff
and
2)Weeping because the hand-in-front-of-eyes.

Who is a so called "Weeping Angel" and why would I screw that ?!

They're the best killers out there. When they touch you they send you back in time so you can live out your life, having you die a "good" death because you probably won't be stabbed or shot to death, but most likely die of old age.

They're the best killers out there. When they touch you they send you back in time so you can live out your life, having you die a "good" death because you probably won't be stabbed or shot to death, but most likely die of old age.

So they basically stole and reversed Borges' excellent short story "The Other Death" :/

Actually from I know ... God has forbiden prayer to angels ! Doing so will bring ... unexpected reults ! So > ? What have You experience so far ? No lying ! I'll know when You are lying .... Wgat are You uo to ?

dammit tey are simly dim ..... gid I;sumprised to even use brotish term ..... ah ///////\

So they basically stole and reversed Borges' excellent short story "The Other Death" :/

Who probably stole it from someone else and so on and so forth all the way back to the first cave drawings. ;)

Yes, yes it is! Don't blink, Warpus, for the love of all you hold dear, don't blink!

Top Bottom