weird bug during multiplayer

choppelaar

Chieftain
Hi,
Me and my brother try to play Civ 5 multiplayer, but a strange bug keeps occuring. we tried a few things, but we can't get the bug solved. I made a video about it so you can check it out for yourself. my brother uses the enhanched user interface mod, but I don't use that. could someone help us out?

Link to video.

Not having same mod(like nq mod) or map pack uninstalled(Hellblazer's map pack for example) from you or your friend is the only thing i can see.

It's not the enhanced user mod.

Not having same mod(like nq mod) or map pack uninstalled(Hellblazer's map pack for example) from you or your friend is the only thing i can see.

It's not the enhanced user mod.

I do have those mods installed. However, I only have the SP nq mod. And I have deactivated it. I thought this would eliminate any problems that mod would give.

So could Hellblazer's map pack be the problem? Because we were playing a regular Pangea map.

I do have those mods installed. However, I only have the SP nq mod. And I have deactivated it. I thought this would eliminate any problems that mod would give.

So could Hellblazer's map pack be the problem? Because we were playing a regular Pangea map.

I can confirm u that is is the map pack and that u have a >= v3
This is a bug that started to happen when Hellblazer started messing with the world generator

so what u need to do to prevent that bug is u eather remove the map pack before playing a other map or u make sure all players have got the map pack

Top Bottom