Weird Graphics Issue

AnnHull

Chieftain
Has anyone seen anything like this? How did you fix it? Brown bars come up from the middle of the map and obscure view.
Screenshot 2022-11-25 at 8.30.03 PM.jpg

Bad news: Those kind of viaul bugs tend to be signs of a graphics card dying. How old is it?
Check temperatures (90-100 degree celsius might be critcal (depending on the model),
check if the fans are spinning, maybe de-dust the card, fans and/or the whole computer.

While I agree that it might be a graphics card issue, I too am experiencing the same exact thing. 1300+ hours in the game, never have had any graphics issues UNTIL downloading the Leader Pass. It seems to be a glitch with how forests and rainforests in the fog area where you have scouted are rendering. @AnnHull , can I take a guess and say you are playing on a Mac? If anyone has any insight on a possible fix that would be helpful.

While I agree that it might be a graphics card issue, I too am experiencing the same exact thing. 1300+ hours in the game, never have had any graphics issues UNTIL downloading the Leader Pass. It seems to be a glitch with how forests and rainforests in the fog area where you have scouted are rendering. @AnnHull , can I take a guess and say you are playing on a Mac? If anyone has any insight on a possible fix that would be helpful.
Yes, Playing on a Mac. I didn't download the Leader Pass, but as soon as it was made available, this issue started. I've searched and someone suggested doing something within properties > Betas, but I don't have any options within the betas.

Top Bottom